LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 315 users in the forums

Other Teams' Message Boards

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Beeker:
I ....... can't ..... help ..... it ..... the level of ignorance is drawing me in like a moth to the light ......

Fight it, grab onto something heavy...

Seriously, I don't even have a membership at .net anymore. WAY too cliquish and cynical for a level headed Seahawks fan, you'll f-ing lose it.
Originally posted by NavyHawk:
I ....... can't ..... help ..... it ..... the level of ignorance is drawing me in like a moth to the light ......

Seriously, I don't even have a membership at .net anymore. WAY too cliquish and cynical for a level headed Seahawks fan, you'll f-ing lose it.
please come on over to the .Net.... please....
Originally posted by hawker84:

Oh, my account has been approved - personally, by Radish and Rockhawk.

Ok David here's the deal. We know we have to get a handle on some of our own posters regarding Niner fans. So we are going to approve you and hope for the best from both sides.

Please try not to react to the jerks on our side and let us deal with them, and I promise we will when we see it happening.

I will let you know that many of the problems from your fans have been so many posters that scream about the 5 SB victorys the Niners have from posters that were'nt born at the time. lol

Good luck and remember you can contact any of we moderators anytime. Our lead admin is Sadhappy, our owner is Rockhawk. All of us work well with posters.

Thanks for being a guina pig.
[ Edited by Beeker on Apr 16, 2013 at 2:37 PM ]

Fascinating. Your response demonstrates that you read my post but the content of your response manages to completely miss the point of what I was communicating to Beeker.

Go on back to .net, you'll fit in well there.

Fascinating. Your response demonstrates that you read my post but the content of your response manages to completely miss the point of what I was communicating to Beeker.

Originally posted by StOnEy333:

Seahawk fans fighting amongst themselves on our forum.
Originally posted by NinerBuff:

Originally posted by NinerBuff:

This is more entertaining then the garbage posted on another teams forum lol
Wait ... hold up .... I'm not a Hags fan ... I decided to register on their board (as their members do here) and respond to some of the more asinine comments i see there.

Uh, sure. I'll go on back (????) to a forum I just registered for?????

Man, that got twisted WAY out of shape, FAST!!!!

Edit: I'm not the only member of WZ that is a registered poster on Hags.net, either.

Unless none of that was meant for me, but between Navy and Hawker?
[ Edited by Beeker on Apr 16, 2013 at 3:41 PM ]

Wait ... hold up .... I'm not a Hags fan ... I decided to register on their board (as their members do here) and respond to some of the more asinine comments i see there.

Edit: I'm not the only member of WZ that is a registered poster on Hags.net, either.

it wasnt meant for you we all know you.
Originally posted by LoneWolf:

it wasnt meant for you we all know you.

WHEW!
Don't do it, Beek. Then you'll just be the infestation on their board. They don't deserve a good poster like you.

And that's all I have to say about that.

I know how you feel. Thats why I registered last year.

It's fun, but it never accomplishes anything. My goal is usually to try to break them from the delusion (Wilson is not Jesus Christ and Kaep is not a brainless gang member) but it never works. There are some decent posters over rthere but they are few and far between.

My biggest problem with them is s total lack of perspective. The think Wilson is on par with Manning right now. I think Wilson is a good player...but lets slow down a bit.

To be honest I think it comes from the fact that they've never won anything. Ever. I don't say that as an insult, I say that because I don';t think they know what it looks like. They've never cheered for a championship team. Its just a different perspective.

Depending on your age, we as Niner fans have seen as many as FIVE championship teams. We watched the team be really good and then fall off the cliff.
[ Edited by Marvin49 on Apr 17, 2013 at 8:58 AM ]

care to elaberate....i personally think it will be interesting and extremely entertaining to see how Beeker does over there... so what's your point.?

he directed that at me Beeker.... no worries , i'm up for the challenge...
Share 49ersWebzone