LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 236 users in the forums

Von Miller: Broncos will win the Super Bowl

Shop 49ers game tickets
He might be right and they could do it without him
Only if Peyton announces he'll retire at the end of the year. You know how the NFL works.
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Only if Peyton announces he'll retire at the end of the year. You know how the NFL works.

Denver fans would have such a fit lol
I wouldn't use this victory to gauge Denver's SB chances

Ravens are massively overrated. They replaced Ed reed with Michael huff. Starting cb coming off an acl injury and makeshift offensive line and less offensive playmakers

When Denver puts up 63 on the raiders are we really going to crown them?

Peyton gonna Peyton in playoffs
Originally posted by ads_2006:
I wouldn't use this victory to gauge Denver's SB chances

Ravens are massively overrated. They replaced Ed reed with Michael huff. Starting cb coming off an acl injury and makeshift offensive line and less offensive playmakers

When Denver puts up 63 on the raiders are we really going to crown them?

Peyton gonna Peyton in playoffs

Yup, the Broncos could go 15-1 or 14-2, but homefield advantage for Denver might actually hurt their chances of winning the SB. Denver in January = Peytons kryptonite.
The 49ers are going back with a vengeance... If the raiders meet them there i win 1250...so yes i object.
One game. We should crown them!
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
they are who you thought they were
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
welp, that settles it. Just cancel the season and give them the trophy. I mean, they beat the wold champs.
You know the media exaggerates every single win and every loss always.And they are not held accountable for their so called analysis.They are hyping the 'Hawks right now and we are hurting big time with the pass rush.They hyped the Eagles "dream team".They always make Romo either the best all time ever QB or the worse ever e shouldn't be allowed to even play.They are over attacking the Jets as terrible now and they haven't played a single game.They are never just calm and balanced.

Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
they are who you thought they were

ANDILETEMOFFTHEHOOK!
If they do Von will be the first one at the after party with his shirt off all thizzed out...
[ Edited by ChipDouglas510 on Sep 6, 2013 at 10:01 AM ]
non existent running game!!
No run game. No pass rush. May be suspect against the run. Will get exposed further into the season.

Very good offensive line doe I must say.
[ Edited by qnnhan7 on Sep 6, 2013 at 10:43 AM ]
Me: f**k you von miller
Share 49ersWebzone