LISTEN: Reacting to the 49ers Drafting Ricky Pearsall →

There are 257 users in the forums

raiderfans counter attack thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
my rebuttal to similar types of harassment has been, "Has it really been that long since you guys played a game that you forgot how bad your team was before you decided to open your mouth, but hell, maybe you'll get lucky and get Alex Smith next year and win more than 4 games next year." nobody has had a good response for that one yet lol
let's be serious here. i honestly think the niners (healthy) 2nd team could beat the Raiders starters.

QB: Alex Smith
RB: Hunter or James
FB: Dixon
LT: Staley (no official backup o-tackles)
LG: Looney
C: Kilgore
RG: Leonard Davis
RT: Anthony Davis
TE: Walker
WR: Ginn
WR: K.Williams

DE: RFJ
DT: I.Williams
DE: Tukuafu
OLB: Haralson
OLB : Haggans
MLB: Grant
MLB: Gooden
CB: Culliver
CB: Cox
SS: McBath
FS: Spillman
I also DO NOT want to share our new stadium with them either. Keep that scum in Oakland!
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
let's be serious here. i honestly think the niners (healthy) 2nd team could beat the Raiders starters.

I don't know about all that, but Manningham would be in this lineup.

LOL! You're right.

lol I seriously think our second team would beat them
as far as im concerned if u didnt win the SB u lost it, we came in 2nd, they came in 30th. also we will win a SB before they make playoffs
Let's see... I've gotten into it the most with the idiotic Ravens fans (which 99% of them here believe for some odd reason that the NFL cares about them enough to conspire against them every game) but they have a right to talk because they won, even though it was given to them, but that's for another time. But I do have 2 friends that are Raiders fans. One of them believes that we were robbed, the other one lives in Oakland and has been running his mouth non stop until I reminded him of our cap space, the fact that we can sign at least one vet that would immediately help us, we have 14 draft picks, and one of the youngest teams in football meanwhile they have Carson Palmer and the 3rd pick in the draft. I haven't heard from him since
Share 49ersWebzone