There are 176 users in the forums

Best done.

Shop 49ers game tickets
It's too bad - he's still so young.

I mentioned before in other posts that Concussions will be more and more of a factor in the NFL. Everything from the drafting process, training camp and playing eligibility after a concussion. Frankly, I could see a 2 concussion maximum to have a player required to sit out the rest of the season. There are many potential legal issues that NFL analysts will be considering.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000130779/article/lions-jahvid-best-unlikely-to-play-football-again
Bummer. Poster child.
Way to rep Vallejo, Jahvid.

Kind of messed up how he said he was a raiders fan and he hated the niners, and then we go and end his career.
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
Kind of messed up how he said he was a raiders fan and he hated the niners, and then we go and end his career.

bad things happen to bad people
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:

lolwut

Bowman is on his hit list
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:

lolwut

He's from my hometown Vallejo.

But i was just f**king around lulz.
That's a shame. This dude had some serious talent. That awful concussion he suffered at Cal was the beginning of the end.
My dumb ass will still probably draft him in a couple of fantasy leagues next year.

We didnt end his career. His career died on the horrible injury in college flying over the line and KO himself. Never recovered from that and had a massive string of concussions.

Was a great player in college, electric. Sucks
kind of ironic how he talked about hating the 49ers and his last game was against us...
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:

We didnt end his career. His career died on the horrible injury in college flying over the line and KO himself. Never recovered from that and had a massive string of concussions.

Was a great player in college, electric. Sucks

I know and I remember that play; it was the first time I ever was really scared for a player after an injury. I'm referring to that the niners were the last team he played against, and the injury he received in this game was the one that finally ended it.

He was my favorite player when I was a student at Cal, so yeah, it is pretty sad. The lions haven't been nearly as scary on offense since he went down.
Share 49ersWebzone