How to save the probowl

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
Originally posted by Joecool:
Originally posted by Joecool:
Make the probowl the international game of the year instead of a regular season game. The stadium will be packed and the foreigners will get to see a lot of offense and maybe a hit every three or so years.

leave the probowl in hawaii.

It's not selling tickets. The stadium is empty. Europe ProBowl will be packed and loud AND they get to see all the star players. It will generate a lot of money.

keep it in hawaii for the players. they want it in hawaii.

Exactly, you do it for the players, its their cure for not making the Super Bowl. The players should have a say in it.
was in the next section over when this happened.

https

I think the only players that don't play very hard are linemen. Skill positions are trying as hard as any other sports all star participants. Should be able to figure out a way to count alligators and touching the QB counts as a sack . . . and there should be some incentive for actually winning. . . . or play it on the beach.

If anyone is expecting this to be like a real game, I'm not sure you will ever be satisfied.
Originally posted by captnkos:
I think the only players that don't play very hard are linemen. Skill positions are trying as hard as any other sports all star participants. Should be able to figure out a way to count alligators and touching the QB counts as a sack . . . and there should be some incentive for actually winning. . . . or play it on the beach.

If anyone is expecting this to be like a real game, I'm not sure you will ever be satisfied.

yeah they played as hard as any other sport's all-star game.
It's a great substitute for Sominex.
I think the pro bowl players each pick their favorite stripper to represent them on the field.
Put a stripper pole in each end zone in place of goal posts.
At mid field goes the jello pit
Gatorade is out, baby oil in

And I'm refing
Bring back the skills challenge.

/thread
Make it flag football and bring the skills challenge back
Flags
What I don't understand clearly is how come the Pro Bowl wasn't on the verge of cacellation back in the 90s and prior? From my memory it seem like the players played harder during those times. For some reason these days the players are more in the mindset of not wanting to risk injury.

was in the next section over when this happened.

https

lo @ the dude at the pro bowl in a aaron brooks jersey
I haven't watched that game in quite a few years...because it's a joke. I remember back in the day, the two squads showed some actual pride and made it a competive game. Now it's a farce, plain & simple. The main reason most players like to be in it is a free trip to Hawaii. It's lost its usefulness, IMHO. Of all the all-star games in major pro sports, it's the weakest and needs to just go away.
Have naked super models play on field of oil! oh and let me coach!
Share 49ersWebzone