There are 187 users in the forums

Which Team do you want at the stick on 1/12?

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Of the teams we can face, I think I would rather face GB at the stick. They don't have a running game and we have the secondary to cover their receivers. We just need/hope the DLine can do what they did in week 1. Just rattle Rodgers enough.
The 49ers
If it's a crappy weather game, I want Green Bay.

If it's something like the Saints game last year, I'll take the rookie QBs Griffin and Russ Wilson, I think their inexperience will catch up to them in the biggest stage of their careers

I'd like to add we'll beat the three regardless, simply because of the W-W-L/T pattern.
[ Edited by JerryRice1848 on Dec 31, 2012 at 10:43 PM ]
Doesn't matter... I don't see us losing at the Stick.
I think we doesnt match well against the seahawks, same as the giants last year
Theredskins would be my first choice : RGIII is hurt and their defense only survives by the blitz
Then GB but theirnfire power on offense impresses me, we would have to win a shootout, that would ressemble last year saints game, same hype etc...
Skins
I think we match up best against the Packers.
Don't care, just bring them!
WITHOUT A DOUBT I WANT THE SEAHAWKS AND ITS NOT EVEN CLOSE. I JUST DON'T WANT TO WIN I WANT TO DESTROY THEM!!!
SEA - but they do worry me. If they make it through the 1st round to come to the stick their confidence will be high. I would love to have redemption, but that wouldn't mean beating them in a close one, we would have to CRUSH them. I want them out in the 1st round! So not at the stick.

GB - IF our defense is up to par, we match up okay with them.

MIN - If they beat GB, then I think they will be more vulnerable to losing in round 2. Unfortunately, they will play the #1 seed. But it they beat Atlanta too, then they would come to the stick if we win as well.

WASH - I think we match up well to them, particularly with Bowman spying RGIII. The problem is their big back could give our defense (any defense) fits.

In my final opinion, WASH. That would mean SEA and GB are eliminated.

Any team with David Akers as their kicker.....
I want the Packers with the Seahawks going to Atlanta.
Ill take the Seahawks in the championship game at home.
Originally posted by Mann716:
WITHOUT A DOUBT I WANT THE SEAHAWKS AND ITS NOT EVEN CLOSE. I JUST DON'T WANT TO WIN I WANT TO DESTROY THEM!!!

Same here, revenge is best served in the playoffs
We need to be careful what we ask for. As much as I'd like a beatdown of the Seahawks, I think we need to avoid them as long as possible. The Packers will give us issues a 2nd time around because of our recent lack of pass rush with Justin out. Justin will need to play at a high level for us to beat them. I hope the Vikes can knock them out or at least beat them up. You better believe they'll be ready for us the 2nd time around and come out gunning more on our DBs. It will be a similar game to the Saints of last year if this one happens.

In the end, I want a beat up RG3 after a great win in DC they'd have to fly across the country and as one said, the hope would be that the rookie inexperience sets in and Kaep's gets going in the divisional game.

Is anyone else just happy the Giants arent in at all????????????? I am!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by HearstFan:
SEA - but they do worry me. If they make it through the 1st round to come to the stick their confidence will be high. I would love to have redemption, but that wouldn't mean beating them in a close one, we would have to CRUSH them. I want them out in the 1st round! So not at the stick.

GB - IF our defense is up to par, we match up okay with them.

MIN - If they beat GB, then I think they will be more vulnerable to losing in round 2. Unfortunately, they will play the #1 seed. But it they beat Atlanta too, then they would come to the stick if we win as well.

WASH - I think we match up well to them, particularly with Bowman spying RGIII. The problem is their big back could give our defense (any defense) fits.

In my final opinion, WASH. That would mean SEA and GB are eliminated.

This!!!!!
Share 49ersWebzone