LISTEN: Reacting to the 49ers Drafting Ricky Pearsall →

There are 247 users in the forums

Sergio Kindle cut by Ravens UPDATE: re-signed to their practice squad....

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Kindle was given the axe to make room for Terrell Suggs, he was able to get on the field for 1 game this season.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/10/20/ravens-activate-terrell-suggs-cut-sergio-kindle/

Anyone think he has a future in the NFL? Talk about hard luck with the freak injury falling down stairs.
[ Edited by sfout on Oct 22, 2012 at 3:54 PM ]
Sign him
  • bors
  • Veteran
MOAR PASS RUSH NOWWWWWW
I've heard good things about the Kindle Fire.
Cut Haggans and sign him.
  • sfout
  • Veteran
The Harbaugh connection is something to consider, you have to wonder if John has told Jim anything on him....
sign him now!
  • sfout
  • Veteran
but seriously Kindle offers ST value unlike Haggans and Kindle could even be leverage against Brooks if Brooks' play starts slipping in a year or two. I know I'm getting ahead of myself but mehh.
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
I'm just surprised they cut a guy who was their first pick after less than one year (of actually being able to play)
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Hell be a colt tomorrow anyway. Just thought of that

Originally posted by sfout:

yea thats true but pagano in the hospital so who knows what condition he is in to make such a quick act. this guy will be off the market by monday
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by JustinNiner:
Originally posted by sfout:

yea thats true but pagano in the hospital so who knows what condition he is in to make such a quick act. this guy will be off the market by monday

I think he could be a steal in the near future if he is back to football shape. Would love to see him succeed in the NFL and it would be that much sweeter if it was with the 9ers but yea some team will claim him out pure curiosity more then anything.
We signed Gooden after they cut him. why not take a chance on Kindle.
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by CityKing415:
We signed Gooden after they cut him. why not take a chance on Kindle.

We actually tried to trade a conditional 7th for him out of fear of one of the other 6 teams ahead of us on the waiver wire at the time, we must've received some sort of assurance that he'd go unclaimed because we ended up snagging him for free.
What's the knock on Kindle that they cut a first-rounder after one year?
Share 49ersWebzone