LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 220 users in the forums

Seahawks CB Richard Sherman taunts Tom Brady after game

Shop 49ers game tickets
http://www.nypost.com/p/blogs/nflblitz/mad_bro_seahawks_cb_taunts_confident_YACCjg3wHrFpOySnw2fUdP

'U mad bro:' Seahawks CB taunts confident Brady after comeback

Tom Brady and his Patriots were stunned by the Seahawks on Sunday, and now Brady is having salt poured in the wound by Seattle cornerback Richard Sherman. Sherman approached Brady after the Seahwaks came back to beat the Patriots, 24-23 in Seattle, and was photographed yelling in Brady's direction. According to numerous reports, Sherman then tweeted, "He told me and [safety Earl Thomas] to see him after the game when they win. . . I found him after."

Sherman then apparently deleted the tweet, which also included the image of him approaching Brady, with the words "U mad bro?" written on the image.

According to Sherman, Brady was taunting them while the Patriots were leading throughout the game. The Seahawks then came back from a 13-point deficit in the final 7:31, which included a pick by Sherman in the third quarter. When Seattle quarterback Russell Wilson hit Sidney Rice for a 46-yard touchdown pass with 1:18 remaining, and the extra point went through for kicker Steven Hauschka, Seattle had the lead that would inspire all of Sherman's antics.

"Every TV timeout, I went up and said it right to [Brady]: 'Please keep trying me. I'm going to take it from you.'," Sherman told the Tacoma News Tribune. "That was when they were winning. He just gave me that look and said, 'Oh, I'll see you after game.' Well, I made sure I saw him after the game.

"They're going to say, 'What's wrong? He threw two picks," Sherman continued. "Well, he should have thrown five picks. If Earl catches every one, then it's a long day for him. People don't understand. We've got great players out here. We've got great players in the Pacific Northwest. The Seattle Seahawks have a lot of talent. People, they don't look at the film. They don't analyze anything. That's why these analysts and commentators need to shut their mouth.

Seattle had the league's No. 1-ranked defense, while the Patriots had the No. 1-ranked offense. It took the Patriots record to 3-3 – tied with the other three teams in the AFC East, including the Jets – while the Seahawks went to 4-2, tied atop the NFC West with the Cardinals and 49ers.
Whole lot of talk for a team that sucks
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Sherman is a douche because all Seahawks are douches.
Originally posted by McLovinAlexSmith:
Sherman is a douche because all Seahawks are douches.

troof.
We have to beat these fools into the ground on Thursday. Please activate LaMichael and Jacobs and lets pound it, pound it, pound it on the ground.

Screen passes to slow down the pass rush;
Overload the left side on D so Wilson cant pop outside;
Stick Bowman on Wilson to prevent scramble;
Dont take Willis out ever;
Two back sets to help pass block;
Throw receivers open dammit;
Keep Vernon running routes all game.
Defense catch the effin ball;
Goldson, dont get beat by this rookie;
Outcoach the rah rah boy;
...in Jesus' name, Amen
I've been telling anyone who will listen around here that he is the best CB we'll face in the division. Dude is big, can jam, he's quick, former WR so he has good hands, and he studies his film.
[ Edited by WhoGotItBetterThenUs on Oct 15, 2012 at 12:35 PM ]
Fool needs to learn some class.

I can't believe he said that
Guess its pretty easy to do that when you know you wont be playing them again. Brady would just torch them in NE.
Fool trying to get game on Brady's coattails.

richard sherman looks like dave chappelle on crack.
Originally posted by niner4ever12:
richard sherman looks like dave chappelle on crack.

Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Guess its pretty easy to do that when you know you wont be playing them again. Brady would just torch them in NE.

Brady talked a lot of mess during that game when Sherman was shutting down his side of the field. Brady told them to "see me after the game" since the Seahawks were losing at that point.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
who currs?
I f**king hate these fools. I hope we kill them. Tedd Gin better lace the f**k up.
Share 49ersWebzone