There are 219 users in the forums

*** WEEK 4 NFL GAMEDAY THREAD 9/27 - 10/1 ***

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Afrikan:
I know some still don't believe in Anthony Dixon....but watching the Bears..man he could help that team right now. Forte is still struggling to get healthy and supposedly Michael Bush isn't cutting it as an all around back they need to replace Forte.

LOLWUT
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by marshniners24:
I know some still don't believe in Anthony Dixon....but watching the Bears..man he could help that team right now. Forte is still struggling to get healthy and supposedly Michael Bush isn't cutting it as an all around back they need to replace Forte.

LOLWUT

yah seriously lol

Dixon is one of the worst RBs I seen in a long time. He's big back that thinks he's Barry Sanders, basically a poor mans Kevan Barlow.
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by marshniners24:

LOLWUT

yah seriously lol

Dixon is one of the worst RBs I seen in a long time. He's big back that thinks he's Barry Sanders, basically a poor mans Kevan Barlow.
stop exaggerating.....if he was as bad as you say he is, he wouldn't be on this team. Special teams isn't the only way you can make this team.

everyone was wrong about him in the preseason....everyone said he sucks and was a lock to not make the team....yall all said he was playing horrible during the preseason, when he actually wasn't.......but no, he got nothing but praise from the coaches and played his way onto the team.

and he hasn't danced consistently in years.
cutler is such a douche
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
cutler is such a douche

this
Romo lulz
  • vaden
  • Veteran
  • lazy
  • Veteran
"your going to find yourself in cleveland dez.... at best!"
[ Edited by lazy on Oct 1, 2012 at 6:42 PM ]
OMFG! ROMO

That was -- let me run before I can walk -- Dallas Cowboys Tony Romo -- passing game.
[ Edited by qnnhan7 on Oct 1, 2012 at 6:42 PM ]
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
More Dez Bryant fault on that one. Super talent with no brains

wtf?!?! they were playing"tony montana" over the PA in cowboys stadium
All I need is 20 more points between Bush, Marshall, and Austin. Let's go you mother b!tches! I need more points!!!
Originally posted by Jcool:
More Dez Bryant fault on that one. Super talent with no brains

Exactly. No matter how much you think you know as a qb, you better make sure the other guys you are going to throw to know what the hell they are doing also.
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
wtf?!?! they were playing"tony montana" over the PA in cowboys stadium

They WERE!

Although we sorta stole it from the redskins.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Randall Liu ‏@RLiuNFL

#Bears Tillman only @nfl player since 2005 w/ 25+ INTs & 25+ FFs.#CHIvsDAL
Share 49ersWebzone