LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 299 users in the forums

Cowboys, Niners season ticket holders are cashing in

Shop 49ers game tickets
so basically over 20k seats were bought by greedy a-holes who only want to make a profit?

i could care less since i have season tickets. it just sucks that people who want to go to a game have to pay
$250 for a $120 ticket

and why are the pats so low?
probably alot of season ticket holders for a long time
[ Edited by 99problems on Sep 13, 2012 at 8:31 AM ]
and here's why so many fans from the other teams end up at the stick....................

i wonder how many out of town season ticket holders there are?
[ Edited by 49erfeeeever808 on Sep 13, 2012 at 9:47 AM ]
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
b*****ds
You are welcome.
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
and here's why so many fans from the other teams end up at the stick....................

i wonder how many out of town season ticket holders there are?

Well everybody in my family is except me now. They drive 200 miles and make every game.
  • kray28
  • Veteran
I thought greed was the American way...why are people so pissed?
I made $800 bucks on my three seats for last years MNF game against Pit. They are $40 dollar seats lol. What a schmuck.

Come at me, bruhs
Do you think tickets for next year's preseason games will be hard to come by? It's probably the best chance at making the pilgrimage to Candlestick for a game before it's demolished.
[ Edited by SFL49ER on Sep 17, 2012 at 9:31 PM ]

Originally posted by monsterzero789:
I made $800 bucks on my three seats for last years MNF game against Pit. They are $40 dollar seats lol. What a schmuck.

Come at me, bruhs

Well, you did have to be in bed by 9 eastern, so we will forgive you for that one
Originally posted by kray28:
I thought greed was the American way...why are people so pissed?

I know that when I'm rich I'll be a greedy b*****d, so I refrain from such Occupy/Insurgent talk.
i wish there was a way that we can force these "bad season ticket holders" to give up their rights to actually 49er fan. I wonder if these fair weather fans would continue to buy season tickets to the new stadium?
Super Bowl Resale prices on the Web, as of Tuesday

Average price: $3,278 (11.7 percent less than last year at this time)Cheapest available: $2,050Most expensive listing price: $315,916Tickets for sale: More than 4,200Sources: NFL, StubHub, TiqIQ.

http://www.pasadenastarnews.com/breakingnews/ci_22427959/super-bowl-ticket-prices-irk-san-francisco-49ers
Share 49ersWebzone