There are 220 users in the forums

Antonio Brown gets an extension

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by niners4lyfe:
Originally posted by denali22:
god i hope the rams dont pull something out of their ass and get him.

they have the assets/capspace to do so.

Originally posted by belabartok:
Wouldnt be surprised at all if Wallace is now shopped. At the very least, this is definitely his last year in Pitt. They wont tag him next year and I think they're ready to roll with Brown and Sanders.

* And let's not feel bad for Wallace. There's no doubt he was offered the same if not a bit more, but the dude wanted 10 mil a year. This is the risk you take when trying to play hardball negotiating. He took a risk and got burned,. He better hope for a healthy year.

I would be pissed if I were Wallace and I was offered the same or a bit more than Brown
The Steelers have just over $109M in committed salaries before the Brown deal, not completely sure on dead money, as they did shred a bunch of money, so it could be up to $118M committed, plus $5M would be $123M. They will franchise Wallace, they will make room some how. Big Ben, Woodley, Polamalu, Harrison, I.Taylor, Timmons and Colon all have base salaries over $5M, alone those guys count $72.319M for 2013.
Originally posted by YungAce:
Originally posted by belabartok:
Wouldnt be surprised at all if Wallace is now shopped. At the very least, this is definitely his last year in Pitt. They wont tag him next year and I think they're ready to roll with Brown and Sanders.

* And let's not feel bad for Wallace. There's no doubt he was offered the same if not a bit more, but the dude wanted 10 mil a year. This is the risk you take when trying to play hardball negotiating. He took a risk and got burned,. He better hope for a healthy year.

I would be pissed if I were Wallace and I was offered the same or a bit more than Brown

Ditto.
This is a whole lot for just 1 1100 yard season
Share 49ersWebzone