There are 245 users in the forums

How is Ahmad Brooks?

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
An angry Brooks with something to prove is nothing but good news for the Niners.

Are you rooting for Lynch to fail?

No. Lynch is a mere mortal. My wrath is only directed at Webzone deities.
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
An angry Brooks with something to prove is nothing but good news for the Niners.

Are you rooting for Lynch to fail?
no i think he wants borland to fail

You guys realize there is a possibility that all three of them could win, right?

Oops, sorry cc. I'm still having trouble with that embracing the dark side thing.
Originally posted by DeUh:
Ahmad Brooks

I just have to look at myself in the mirror. I have to reevaluate myself as a person, as a man and just get better. We have had several distractions this year. I cant be a distraction, especially by me being a veteran. I cant bring that attitude to the team.

Great to see that.......now go kill em all Ahmad, every last player not in a niner jersey.
We need Brooks to play well. He really could stay injury free. I can see why he is pissed. He stands to miss out on 9 mill next year.
Dude just restructured his contract didn't he....??? Hopefully we balance the talent out and start dominating like we should....
Originally posted by Constantine:
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Originally posted by NCommand:
Brooks is the man
It takes a real man to apologize and he did for sunday.
Brooks glad your a niner

He apologized to the right person, move on men.
What does this mean though. This concerns me:

"I'm going to hope and pray it doesn't ever happen again," he said. "I don't want to feel like I'm second to anybody. So if it ever were to happen again, then I'll keep my mouth shut and not say anything."Read more here: http://www.sacbee.com/sports/nfl/san-francisco-49ers/article4018700.html#storylink=cpy
Originally posted by CWin4949:
Dude just restructured his contract didn't he....??? Hopefully we balance the talent out and start dominating like we should....

His restructure wasn't a reduction in pay. It was just an accounting trick to borrow future cap space for this year. He'll definitely be cut in the offseason.
[ Edited by NinerSickness on Nov 19, 2014 at 5:26 PM ]
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:

"I'm going to hope and pray it doesn't ever happen again," he said. "I don't want to feel like I'm second to anybody. So if it ever were to happen again, then I'll keep my mouth shut and not say anything."Read more here: http://www.sacbee.com/sports/nfl/san-francisco-49ers/article4018700.html#storylink=cpy

So stupid, just split a little time, find a way for everyone to contribute and leave your freakin ego at home and focus on getting a freakin ring....,

It just means he's a competitor and doesn't want to be passed over and clearly, nobody gave him a heads up on this "move." Hell, it even sounded like Tomsula was the one instructed to let Brooks know! If you read the whole transcript, he talks about his career, etc. It means, if they switch game plans again, mid game, he won't be caught off guard this time and will be a good soldier about it, even if it sucks. It's only day 3 after a swift kicks to the nuts...from hero to goat. Once he rotates more and gets used to his "new role" everyone will be happy, productive and healthy.

It just means he's a competitor and doesn't want to be passed over and clearly, nobody gave him a heads up on this "move." Hell, it even sounded like Tomsula was the one instructed to let Brooks know! If you read the whole transcript, he talks about his career, etc. It means, if they switch game plans again, mid game, he won't be caught off guard this time and will be a good soldier about it, even if it sucks. It's only day 3 after a swift kicks to the nuts...from hero to goat. Once he rotates more and gets used to his "new role" everyone will be happy, productive and healthy.

Thanks...a sane take on a difficult situation. Difficult for any top athlete who meets competion. Montana was really easy going with Young!
Originally posted by dtg_9er:

Thanks...a sane take on a difficult situation. Difficult for any top athlete who meets competion. Montana was really easy going with Young!

Lol. Perfect example. That was ugly!
Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:
Brooks is the man
Brooks glad your a niner

After hearing what Brooks had to say I was thinking the same thing that it take a real man to admit when they are wrong and a bigger man to tell the people he disappointed. Now moving on to the Foreskins.
Originally posted by leakyfausett:
Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:

Brooks is the man
Brooks glad your a niner

After hearing what Brooks had to say I was thinking the same thing that it take a real man to admit when they are wrong and a bigger man to tell the people he disappointed. Now moving on to the Foreskins.

And like the Hebrews of old... we'll burn that foreskin after we remove it.

That's not exactly a "team spirit" rah rah quote.

He's still pissed off that Lynch is taking most of his snaps. And "yes," Brooks, it will happen again, like every Sunday.
Share 49ersWebzone