LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 249 users in the forums

2011-2012 SUPERBOWL THREAD

Shop 49ers game tickets
Tom Brady had a brain fart there.

Giants get all the luck.
brady is overrated!
its sad how unexcited the crowd and announcers are. even Michaels, the greatest sports announcer ever, seemed to barely register a safety.
Now that the refs have thrown one against Brady . . . . watch them milk the penalties in his favour for the rest of the game.
  • vaden
  • Veteran
It surprises me I'm rooting for the Pats. A week ago I thought I'd be rooting for the Giants, because at least we'd have lost to the SB winner, and Brady/Belichick prevented from SB #4, but I just can't stand the arrogance of the Giants and their fans, plus I hate Eli's luck and I want it to end. Neither team belongs in this game, imo, (bitter, I know), but the Giants are even luckier to be here.
Originally posted by HessianDud:
its sad how unexcited the crowd and announcers are. even Michaels, the greatest sports announcer ever, seemed to barely register a safety.

THIS. I was really wondering why, and then i kind of thought, they have already seen this game play out. 4 years ago and this regular season. Unfortunately i dont think the pats are an equal opponent.
That was the cheapest call ever
Originally posted by vaden:
It surprises me I'm rooting for the Pats. A week ago I thought I'd be rooting for the Giants, because at least we'd have lost to the SB winner, and Brady/Belichick prevented from SB #4, but I just can't stand the arrogance of the Giants and their fans, plus I hate Eli's luck and I want it to end. Neither team belongs in this game, imo, (bitter, I know), but the Giants are even luckier to be here.

Exactly how i feel, i woke up today wondering why i couldnt root for the giants/nfc.

Although my head tells me they will win, i dont want them to.
we would have dominated the pats
Patriots bunch of puss ass tacklers

Wonder how many work bets had a safety as the first score of the game.
this will be the final score

2-0

justice for the ravens and niners
Originally posted by LundyLove:
That was the cheapest call ever

it really was. that is not called 99 times out of 100.
This is just pissing me off, i know we could dominate these patriots. And make Brady shook in that non existent pocket he would've had against us.
Another quick whistle
Share 49ersWebzone