LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 343 users in the forums

2011-2012 SUPERBOWL THREAD

Shop 49ers game tickets
Even the 49ers offense is more exciting at this point.
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
lmao at the superhero commercial with Iron Man and the Hulk and some guy with superpowers and a lady with a gun... and that 1 random guy with a bow and arrow.

Hawkeye?
Brady is the Pats.
Originally posted by HessianDud:
lmao at the superhero commercial with Iron Man and the Hulk and some guy with superpowers and a lady with a gun... and that 1 random guy with a bow and arrow.

Hawkeye?

Maybe, I dunno what his super power was supposed to be but I thought it was funny there was like all these badasses and then this 1 guy with a bow and arrow. I probably sound stupid to people who know about the comics and series and stuff but still

Hawkeye?

and Black Widow, Thor and Captain America
Woodhead is raping the Giants
Both these teams suck
Go New England. F*ck the Giants!
Originally posted by mug0mug:

Hawkeye?

yeah but the funny thing is all those people are badasses and have superpowers, he's just a dude with a bow and arrow...
Originally posted by mug0mug:

Hawkeye?

And Maria Hill, the other lady with a gun

Pierre-Paul is a beast
tuck that hair back in ur helmet woodhead

Hawkeye?

Maybe, I dunno what his super power was supposed to be but I thought it was funny there was like all these badasses and then this 1 guy with a bow and arrow. I probably sound stupid to people who know about the comics and series and stuff but still

lol, yeah, it is funny because all the other characters are really well known and have their own movies and s**t.. i'm not super knowledgable about the comics but I think he has been a part of the Avengers team all along.
Woodhead's hair coming out of his helmet hole reminded me of

You wanna see my Danny Woodhead?
Share 49ersWebzone