LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart on Day Two of the Draft →

There are 281 users in the forums

qb question

Shop 49ers game tickets
after watching the pro bowl would u guys want to trade for cam? not me lol. i wish we would have seen the dline play balls out when j smith was in there.
No but i want brandon marshall now lol
  • fly15
  • Veteran
very good question
Nope
Is this a trick question? Cam is younger, faster, stronger with a better arm, more confidence and isn't afraid cut it loose, with significantly
more upside than Alex "Garbage" Smith. You can't be serious. Of course I'd trade for him if he was available.
Originally posted by gavindirishmen:
Is this a trick question? Cam is younger, faster, stronger with a better arm, more confidence and isn't afraid cut it loose, with significantly
more upside than Alex "Garbage" Smith. You can't be serious. Of course I'd trade for him if he was available.
im tired of this

im not debating all of that but cut it loose harbaugh wont let him i cant pst the link now but type qb clinic harbaugh on youtube
first thing he tells his qb is not to cut it loose and take care of the ball

Even if he could be traded for, we wouldn't... The fact that the pro-bowl, and not a real game, made you think this
i just think he had a good rookie year. teams have tape on him now. hes gona suck from here on out. im just glad he played like crap. now i dont have to listen to crack head irvin sing the cam song all week.
Cam Newton wouldn't be able to handle the pressure in SF like Alex!
No. Because going by the score line . . . you know the Ds on both sides were just thinking about hitting the beach again.

Originally posted by Youngb:

i loved it when the crowd booed him but yea this thread is pointless...

Even if he could be traded for, we wouldn't... The fact that the pro-bowl, and not a real game, made you think this
And even when in the probowl a game made more for entertainment, defense wasnt even rushing him that hard and he gets sacked twice, passed 9-27, and three picks including a pick 6. Its looked like most of his season all packed into 2 quarters. No thanks
Originally posted by Kronos2560:

this
Share 49ersWebzone