LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 275 users in the forums

CCCCCaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Shop 49ers game tickets
god i loved watching cam suck azz tonight. i was rooting for the nfc tell he went in. im sick of all the hype him and tebow god all year.
  • NONAME
  • Go Raiders
Allah aka really?
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Cam is a baller pro bowl performance don't mean s**t.
  • THEB
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Humboldt9er:
god i loved watching cam suck azz tonight. i was rooting for the nfc tell he went in. im sick of all the hype him and tebow god all year.

Uh, cam is by far the best rookie qb to ever grace an NFL field. He deserves the hype unlike tebow.
Originally posted by susweel:
Cam is a baller pro bowl performance don't mean s**t.

just him suiting up in the game in his rookie year is a huge accomplishment, in 3 years he'll be unstoppable
  • Paul
  • Veteran
turned the ball over a lot this year but that will go down as he gets more experienced. Guy deserves all the recognition considering he was a "bust" before even being drafted.
Originally posted by sf49ersx11:

Lucky Guy. She's fine. I'm sure he boned her after the game
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

Cam broke so many records - he deserved all the hype.
i bet he sucks next year.

• 4ML
  • Veteran
i bet he sucks next year.

I bet that you bet he'd suck this year as well.
Originally posted by THEB:

Uh, cam is by far the best rookie qb to ever grace an NFL field. He deserves the hype unlike tebow.

cam is like william wallace and is 9 foot tall and can shoot fireballs out his arse
  • vaden
  • Veteran
Originally posted by THEB:

Dalton had a better year and is the better QB at this point. Cam blew a ton of big leads, like against Detroit and Atlanta. Hopefully it was just growing pains and he won't turn out to be "The Frozen One" of the NFL. I'd still take him over Dalton for sure.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Tebow got way more hype than Newton. Also, we were one pick away from having Dalton on our bench all year learning........... waiting.......

Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Tebow got way more hype than Newton. Also, we were one pick away from having Dalton on our bench all year learning........... waiting.......

Isnt that why Balks was a bit animated with the phone when it was about to be announced? I think he slammed the phone? Someone here posted it while watching the live feed.
Share 49ersWebzone