LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 316 users in the forums

2012 week 17 thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Hue is doing himself in with his press conference. He is basically laying it all on the players. Saying they need a killer instinct and that he tried to instill that but the players just never got it. He will be fired tomorrow.

No he won't because the Raiders are a stupid organization. They showed that stupidity on many occasions, especially when they allowed Jackson to make that retarded trade.
He wont be fired. The team desperately needs a GM. It was obvious that Hue was in over his head when he basically took over for Al.
Originally posted by ImaMod:
Originally posted by niners4lyfe:
Hue is doing himself in with his press conference. He is basically laying it all on the players. Saying they need a killer instinct and that he tried to instill that but the players just never got it. He will be fired tomorrow.

Would you want him on the niners coaching staff?

No
no way

I remember Sing interviewed Hue for the OC position a few years ago, but chose The Great Jimmy Raye.
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:

No
no way

I remember Sing interviewed Hue for the OC position a few years ago, but chose The Great Jimmy Raye.

We also used Hue as our decoy minority interviewee before Harbaugh 'inked'.
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:

No
no way

I wouldnt mind him as OC 3 years ago instead of Jimmy Raye obviously but not now. His offense is too different from Harbaugh's and I dont want our players to learn a new offense. Theres no way we hire him

I bet he goes to the Bears as offensive coordinator. I think thatd actually be a really good fit, speedy WRs like the Raiders, a great running back and a gun slinging QB. Perfect fit for his offense IMO
I Don't know what I want to happen in this cowboy giant game. Just hope it's a good exciting one. I just want someone to upset New Orleans but lose to us
I guess the Cowboys have the fire power? but we should be able to handle them now.
Originally posted by Ajanke:
I Don't know what I want to happen in this cowboy giant game. Just hope it's a good exciting one. I just want someone to upset New Orleans but lose to us
I guess the Cowboys have the fire power? but we should be able to handle them now.

If the Cowboys make it, they are the team i would be least scared of facing in the NFC
I think Hue Jackson stays. The Raiders problems this year have been their problems for years, that wont entirely change in one season with no training camp. I think he has them headed in the right direction.
Originally posted by monsterzero789:

If the Cowboys make it, they are the team i would be least scared of facing in the NFC

This. Because Romo while he can be good he's a hell of a choke artist if he's facing the niners Justin and Aldon would annihilate him.
Originally posted by monsterzero789:

same

I think they both have the fire power to hang with the Saints.
Part of me wants to see the Cowboys win because I'd love to see the Niners, Cowboys, and Packers get another playoff rivalry going. On the other hand I can never really root for the Cowboys so I want the Giants to win.
Hue looked lost and clueless, some would say singletarian like even.
Originally posted by Bryant4everYoung:
Hue looked lost and clueless, some would say singletarian like even.

I think for what Hue had to go through this season, he did pretty well. He lost his starting QB, his MVP running back, had a bunch of injuries especially at the WR position. Al Davis died and EVERYONE turned to him to lead the organization. And i think thats what hurt the team the most. He had to spend too much time playing GM instead of focusing on coaching. Amy Trask and Al's son basically handed a rookie coach the keys to the franchise. Then they traded for Palmer who was basically on the couch to step in his very first game. All of that and Hue still had them in a position to win the AFC West on the last day of the season.

They need to get a GM to help Hue out and take some of the duties off his shoulders.
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:

What the hell this suppose to mean? I don't get it.
Share 49ersWebzone