Rep the Red & Gold: Shop 49ers Gear →

There are 600 users in the forums

Week 16 Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Driving and then that silly pick, damn!
Anybody watching game still think we can't beat GB playing the way we do?
I swear, the Packers don't scare me at all. You can gash these guys in the run game.
Are the packers sitting their starters, because I'm becoming even more convinced that we will beat them.
Originally posted by SFL49ER:
I swear, the Packers don't scare me at all. You can gash these guys in the run game.

was about to say the same.
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
Are the packers sitting their starters, because I'm becoming even more convinced that we will beat them.

Jennings and two of their tackles are hurt
Originally posted by toeknee:
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
Are the packers sitting their starters, because I'm becoming even more convinced that we will beat them.

Jennings and two of their tackles are hurt

thanks
What did that girls side say about cheating on her bf ?
Originally posted by Schulzy:

Attention whore.
Lolwtf^
  • iohk
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 2,327
Originally posted by MILFS:
Originally posted by Schulzy:

Attention whore.

She's hurt
I hate the Packers.
Originally posted by MILFS:
Originally posted by Schulzy:

whore.

Fixed
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Originally posted by MILFS:
Originally posted by Schulzy:

whore.

Fixed

She'd get it
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone