There are 205 users in the forums

Week 13 Gameday Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • Tman
  • Veteran
Tebow time has struck again
Denver Minnesota is a great game. Tebow is jesus.
Originally posted by horsecore:
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
vikings/broncos defenses both are a fail

LOL, this. It's crazy how much that defense has fallen off in two years.

ghey QB-protecting goodell rules + NFL lockout ftw
This is a good game between the broncos and Vikings people in the crowd are getting their money's worth
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
Stevie Johnson's TD "celebration" was great! Intentionally sulking on his way to hand the ball to the ref.
Holy s**t, Garcon went off in the 4th quarter, too bad I benched him. After doing almost nothing through 3 quarters he now has 150 yards and 2 td's and the Colts have a shot at the comeback vs the Pats if they can get the onside
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
vikings/broncos defenses both are a fail

LOL, this. It's crazy how much that defense has fallen off in two years.

ghey QB-protecting goodell rules + NFL lockout ftw

Yeah, never looked at it like that. However, they are returning a lot of starters and the same system. Apparently, they've been Favre'd.
Yeah, never looked at it like that. However, they are returning a lot of starters and the same system. Apparently, they've been Favre'd.

Makes the Niner defense's performance this year all the more impressive...though vs the pass its not impressive that's due mainly to most teams having to play catchup against us
Originally posted by mug0mug:
Holy s**t, Garcon went off in the 4th quarter, too bad I benched him. After doing almost nothing through 3 quarters he now has 150 yards and 2 td's and the Colts have a shot at the comeback vs the Pats if they can get the onside

I benched him too. Roddy White gave me a TD, hopefully Victor Cruz and Laurent Robinson have big days.
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
How the f**k do the Broncos get that wide open? Seriously nobody within 15 yards.

Tebow again
yay...Denver-Minny game gonna preempt Rams-Niners
  • lazy
  • Veteran
Thomas almost made that catch...nice play by the DB!
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
yay...Denver-Minny game gonna preempt Rams-Niners

Just said they were switching over in a minute.
Broncos gonna win it now.
Share 49ersWebzone