49ers vs. Seahawks Tickets Available! →

There are 653 users in the forums

Week 9 Gameday Thread!

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 23,726
God damn Patrick Peterson is a s**tty cornerback. Pathetic.
Palmer is elevating oakland.
gostkowski...
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Palmer is not worth one , yet TWO overalls.

I agree but he is a better than average QB. Maybe the raiders will turn around and accept a third for him?
Originally posted by fister30:
Palmer is elevating oakland.

ya that was a nice TD pass
Originally posted by okdkid:
God damn Patrick Peterson is a s**tty cornerback. Pathetic.

to think I was mad when we didn't get him.
Tebows sucks chant out in full force in Oakland
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 62,738
lol @ the "tebow sucks" chants
LOL Tebow sucks

his throwing motion is almost feminine.
Originally posted by luv49rs:
lol @ the "tebow sucks" chants

It's Oakland I'm surprised people aren't burning bibles in the stands and hanging Tebow in effigy.
tebow 6/17 lmao
tebow bleeding from his virgin lips...
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 62,738
Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:
Originally posted by luv49rs:
lol @ the "tebow sucks" chants

It's Oakland I'm surprised people aren't burning bibles in the stands and hanging Tebow in effigy.

Good point lol
the packers are just way too deep on offense
I feel bad for Tebow
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone