LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 281 users in the forums

*****The official f**k The Cowboys Thread*****

Shop 49ers game tickets
If we played them this year in regular season ,their stadium would be full of niner fans again, ala the non vegan,single and broke Kap and Harbros season.
I'm watching "The Herd" …
when he came out of commercial break, he announced that Jason Witten is leaving the MNF
announcers booth, and returning to the Dallas Cowboys for the 2019-2020 NFL football season.

It's an Interesting move at age 36 (IMO). Time will tell.
Have to re-sign Cooper. Have to re-sign Dak. Have to re-sign Ezekiel Elliot. Have to re-sign Lawrence. Apparently they'll go after Earl Thomas. And now they just gave $5M to Witten.

Something has to give. I can't see them keeping Lawrence AND getting Earl Thomas.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Meh

Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:
Have to re-sign Cooper. Have to re-sign Dak. Have to re-sign Ezekiel Elliot. Have to re-sign Lawrence. Apparently they'll go after Earl Thomas. And now they just gave $5M to Witten.

Something has to give. I can't see them keeping Lawrence AND getting Earl Thomas.

Totally agree, we better be ready to jump...

I agree.
I think the Cowboys are looking at how last season ended, and are probably thinking JW helps the team more than he'll hurt it.
Witten -- at 3.5 million -- gives Dak his security blanket back, as well as being a presence in the locker room.
Originally posted by TheXFactor:

Nah you don't just walk on in and take Marsh's or Tartt's job!
I live in Texas. Several friends that are Cowboys fans texting me saying they are winning it all now that Witten is back. You wanna talk about a delusional fan base.
Originally posted by 9erguy:
I live in Texas. Several friends that are Cowboys fans texting me saying they are winning it all now that Witten is back. You wanna talk about a delusional fan base.

I don't care as long as he is out of the booth, holy crap was he awful.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

he's the anti Romo in the booth.

cowboys fans are the worst lmao
Originally posted by TheXFactor:

Nah you don't just walk on in and take Marsh's or Tartt's job!

this guy gets it
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

Yeah, his year in the booth was brutal.

Originally posted by gold49digger:

The absolute worst. I lost count of how many times I've called them delusional.
Witten is jealous of Kittle being the best TE in the league.
Originally posted by gold49digger:

They have a good team put together.

Coachings been holding them back for years.... THANK GOD!!
Share 49ersWebzone