LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart on Day Two of the Draft →

There are 453 users in the forums

My suggestion for the next Cardinals head coach.

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Jcool:
Originally posted by Niners99:
Originally posted by valrod33:

you want him banned for trying to convince the Cardinals to hire Dennis Erickson?
Looks like Jcool is a Cards fan

ive always had my suspicions, but it makes sense.

Really??? I must be because I'm ALWAYS posting about the Cardinals. All the positive threads I make about the great Kevin Kolb and how much better of a coach Ken Whisenhunt is then Harbaugh..... And since you probably missed i was being sarcastic.... I will just say this I put "ban?" because it was a stupid thread with an even stupid suggestion of coach. Oh and also really wasn't all that funny or cleaver, if that's what the poster was going for.

Dennis Erickson is tearing us apart again!
Originally posted by valrod33:

you want him banned for trying to convince the Cardinals to hire Dennis Erickson?
Looks like Jcool is a Cards fan

ive always had my suspicions, but it makes sense.

Really??? I must be because I'm ALWAYS posting about the Cardinals. All the positive threads I make about the great Kevin Kolb and how much better of a coach Ken Whisenhunt is then Harbaugh..... And since you probably missed i was being sarcastic.... I will just say this I put "ban?" because it was a stupid thread with an even stupid suggestion of coach. Oh and also really wasn't all that funny or cleaver, if that's what the poster was going for.

LOL.
lol, not what I was expecting, but pleasantly surprised.
CHAMPIONSHIP
Share 49ersWebzone