There are 808 users in the forums
When superstar QB's throw INT's...
- 1 2
Oct 9, 2011 at 8:00 PM
- aTx49er
- Veteran
- Posts: 1,662
Personal pride always makes the QB go after the intercepter. Some put more effort into it then others.....
Oct 10, 2011 at 1:08 AM
- 49erFaithful6
- Veteran
- Posts: 40,570
Brady got pick sixed by Drayton Florence against the Bills in the 4th quarter. Tom watched him score. Pats lost.
Oct 10, 2011 at 2:14 AM
- 49erfeeeever808
- Veteran
- Posts: 31,326

this subject cannot be brought up on a niner forum without this pic.
Oct 10, 2011 at 3:15 AM
- footballxpaul
- Veteran
- Posts: 6,602
vick threw a pick and I remember seeing him put a pretty nice hit on the defender, I think in week one.
Oct 10, 2011 at 4:03 AM
- Godsleftsock
- Veteran
- Posts: 3,291
Originally posted by footballxpaul:vick threw a pick and I remember seeing him put a pretty nice hit on the defender, I think in week one.
He from the hood
Oct 10, 2011 at 11:40 PM
- lyer
- Veteran
- Posts: 136
Originally posted by Godsleftsock:
Originally posted by footballxpaul:
vick threw a pick and I remember seeing him put a pretty nice hit on the defender, I think in week one.
He from the hood
it was the preseason against pit, troy popolelelelmamau.
Oct 11, 2011 at 7:20 AM
- niners9
- Veteran
- Posts: 1,286
brady jogs to the guy and watches his teammates tackle him. but i dont have a problem with that, most DBs could run him over.
Oct 11, 2011 at 7:17 PM
- jdt84_2
- Veteran
- Posts: 25,988
i don't care one way or the other. but i do not want him taking on blockers, basically do like kickers and punters do. use the sideline as your friend and slow him down.
Oct 11, 2011 at 7:19 PM
- toeknee
- Veteran
- Posts: 54,571
They shouldn't, what if they end up like jason street
Oct 12, 2011 at 6:02 AM
- baltien
- Veteran
- Posts: 6,731
If you guys knew how much Tom Brady paid to get his bangs cut, you'd understand.
Oct 12, 2011 at 6:29 AM
- Rubberneck36
- HOF
- Posts: 141,822
I would hire a guy to carry Rodgers or Bradys shampoo if I had them
Oct 12, 2011 at 7:14 AM
- 9erfanAUS
- Veteran
- Posts: 16,281
Originally posted by baltien:
If you guys knew how much Tom Brady paid to get his bangs cut, you'd understand.
Oct 12, 2011 at 7:14 AM
- 49ersfansince90
- Veteran
- Posts: 144
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
this subject cannot be brought up on a niner forum without this pic.
I Love this. Almost brought a tear to my eye looking at this guy make this play.....they don't make QBs like they used to. Memories!
http://njsportsaddict.blogspot.com/
Oct 12, 2011 at 7:45 AM
- Chief
- Veteran
- Posts: 28,272
Steve Young was a rare breed of QB.
- 1 2