There are 163 users in the forums

UFL

Shop 49ers game tickets
was flipping threw the channels and saw that VA beach has a UFL team. i recognized a couple players and decided to look at the rosters. its crazy to think some of these guys can't make NFL teams anymore. some former 49ers are, troy smith, bethal-thompson, darnell bing, dyrial briggs, jeremiah masoli, jay moore, dontarrious thomas and otis amey. to go from the nfl to ufl shows they have a lot of heart. anyway just thought it was interesting.
not heart, they need money
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
None of the guys you listed can play in the NFL.
Originally posted by Janitor:

obviously, but smith was starting just last year, moore and briggs have been on a roster for several years. its just interesting to see where these guys were and where they are now, thats all.

I thought briggs had potential as a pass rusher..
Originally posted by marshniners24:

I thought briggs had potential as a pass rusher..

he got a sb ring with gb last year
Originally posted by niners9:
was flipping threw the channels and saw that VA beach has a UFL team. i recognized a couple players and decided to look at the rosters. its crazy to think some of these guys can't make NFL teams anymore. some former 49ers are, troy smith, bethal-thompson, darnell bing, dyrial briggs, jeremiah masoli, jay moore, dontarrious thomas and otis amey. to go from the nfl to ufl shows they have a lot of heart. anyway just thought it was interesting.

Kinda sad that I live in VA and didn't even know we had a UFL team.
Originally posted by jreff22:
not heart, they need money

This
Troy Smith has to be better than a lot of third stringers in the NFL.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Leathaface:
Troy Smith has to be better than a lot of third stringers in the NFL.

He is, but from what I've heard attitude needs to change.

• Sman
I thought they were doomed from the begining, why play during the NFL and College season?
Originally posted by Willisfn4life:
Originally posted by niners9:

yeah i believe there a new team this year, marty schottenheimer s the HC
UFL come on VS channel right? soon to be NBC Cable Sports or something like that.
  • Sman
I just heard they are down to 4 teams...why would you have your minor s**t league vs. the Nfl and the College football?
Originally posted by Willisfn4life:
All of this.
Share 49ersWebzone