49ers outslug Broncos, ride late George Kittle touchdown to gritty 24-14 win →

There are 424 users in the forums

Week 3 Power Rankings

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by unst4bl3:
rams will beat the skin
panthers will beat the bears, book it.












Originally posted by Godsleftsock:














Yeah, i should give up the predictions.
I don't understand the love for the raiders by the local media. Tom Cable energized the offensive line and they picked up Richard Seymour who I credit for their improved defensive play between drinks and his violent outbursts. I don't understand what Jackson has done to improve the play of this team. This team ran the ball well under cable and they run the ball well with Jackson.

When I see articles with headlines such as "Harbaugh is the best bay area coach for now" I find these statements as ridiculous. Both are decent coaches but hardly merit a comparison between the two.

To be honest I am unsure if the raiders are underachieving or overachieving at this point. If you can stop the running game of the raiders you can really beat up the raiders. Their defense is ok but not exactly dominant. In short the Texans are going to beat the crap out of them. I would be surprised if this game is close one way or the other.
[ Edited by fister30 on Oct 6, 2011 at 7:07 AM ]
  • BobS
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 12,143
Originally posted by fastforward:
Yes. I think some rankings actually will place the Eagles higher than the 49ers.

Even though we upset the Eagles, they are 1-3 and the combined record of our opponents is 6-10, so I think for what we have done we don't belong any higher than mid-pack.
Originally posted by BobS:
Even though we upset the Eagles, they are 1-3 and the combined record of our opponents is 6-10, so I think for what we have done we don't belong any higher than mid-pack.

I think the middle-of-the-pack ranking is right, but I'd like to point out that both the Eagles and Cowboys rank high in offense, and the Bengals ranks high in defense. Only the Seahawks are a truly bad team in that crowd.
Does he actually get paid for that crap?
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone