LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart on Day Two of the Draft →

There are 137 users in the forums

2 Giants faking injuries LULZ

Shop 49ers game tickets
I think they should make a rule, if we have to stop the game for your injury, you stay out a 20 play minimum
Originally posted by danimal:
I think they should make a rule, if we have to stop the game for your injury, you stay out a 20 play minimum

There you go. But did you mean 2 play minimum?
they did that because they needed to take a dump. cmon now lulz
Originally posted by gamechanger:

No I meant 20. But my real point is that some number should be decided upon by those who know best. What number of plays is just deterrence enough while not being too hard on legitimate tweaks??
  • NickV
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Hitman49:
did the Niners do that against the Colts a couple years back...

lol yup

Takeo stayed on the ground for a while
  • Paul
  • Veteran
Rams are going to file a complaint against the Giants... it is stupid
Originally posted by gamechanger:

No I meant 20. But my real point is that some number should be decided upon by those who know best. What number of plays is just deterrence enough while not being too hard on legitimate tweaks??

I say 10.
this isnt new, seahawks did this in the playoffs vs bengals after the 88 season, also remember jaguars d-lineman john jurkovic doing this in the playoffs after the 96 season against the bills 2 slow down their k-gun offense
http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/7000274/nfl-threatens-fines-bans-faking-injuries

uh oh......
Originally posted by Paul:
Rams are going to file a complaint against the Giants... it is stupid

No. They were shellshocked and trying to change the flow of the game. And it became a defensive struggle, so it worked. It was obvious cheating, and unsportsmanlike.

How can another person that's not in your body tell you when you're faking an injury? -- Deon Grant
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d822702b5/article/league-memo-discourages-clubs-from-feigning-injuries?module=HP11_hot_topics
this has been happening a long time but everyone's hush hush about it... gruden opened his mouth admitting he did it before that's why the league is going to crack down.
next step is intentional encroachment on the no huddle to stop time, or take a timeout.

or just send everyone back madden style on D in a zone lol
the deion grant rule LOL
Share 49ersWebzone