LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 236 users in the forums

Official NFL Week 2 Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
14-0 Raiders. Damn McFadden is a beast.
Originally posted by HessianDud:
that D doesn't seem to miss ASomugha at all. Very good D so far this year.

Yeah, I'm very impressed, I thought for sure they'd be worse there. Granted they're playing Buffalo, but to do so on two road games back to back, and during a short week no less...

And now they scored again.
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
not taking away anything from cam newton but what happened to the packers pass D theyre supposed to have one of the best but brees and now newton are just kiling them

maybe charles woodson is starting to show his age and the other CB was just a one year wonder?

The other CB Tramon Williams is out with an injury. The game against the Saints was understandable, as not many teams can shut down their passing game. We'll see what happens from here though. I think they will be able to hold the Panthers from here on out
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
Originally posted by HessianDud:
that D doesn't seem to miss ASomugha at all. Very good D so far this year.

Yeah, I'm very impressed, I thought for sure they'd be worse there. Granted they're playing Buffalo, but to do so on two road games back to back, and during a short week no less...

And now they scored again.

McFadden is unstoppable right now. Buffalo might still be more mediocre than their win last week showed, but its surprising how absolutely shut down they are at home after winning at Arrowhead.
Yay!

I dropped Marques Colston and picked up Devery Henderson, and he is not disappointing for me.
Originally posted by smithgdwg:
I have a feeling Rodgers is going to put on a QB show really soon.

Good call.
Originally posted by 49erFan:
I have a feeling Rodgers is going to put on a QB show really soon.

Good call.

Knew it was going to happen.
Yay!

I dropped Marques Colston and picked up Devery Henderson, and he is not disappointing for me.

good pickup, but not sure Colston was the guy you wanted to drop
Originally posted by vrabbit:
Yay!

good pickup, but not sure Colston was the guy you wanted to drop

Broken Collarbone...No thanks.Damn, forgot about IR
[ Edited by smithgdwg on Sep 18, 2011 at 10:58 AM ]
For those who missed it, Jamaal Charles was injured against the Lions. Didn't look good.

Torn ACL for Charles
Originally posted by willis7:
For those who missed it, Jamaal Charles was injured against the Lions. Didn't look good.

They lose Berry last week, and it doesn't look good for Charles. Things aren't going well for the Chiefs right now
Originally posted by willis7:
Torn ACL for Charles

can't find anyone reporting the injury is a torn ACL
Big Ben just to a nasty shot to the knee
Toby Gerhart sighting. 31 yard run, 42 yard catch
Share 49ersWebzone