49ers vs. Seahawks Tickets Available! →

There are 636 users in the forums

Adrian Wilson out for Season?

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by nw9erfan:
Originally posted by redrathman:


R.I.P. Wilson

IMHO, this is not cool.

You never make fun of anyone who is in the hospital.

Let's show a little class here, shall we? Adrian Wilson is a pro-bowl player. I know we all want our team to do well but let us put that aside for a moment and wish him well.

Good thing I give not one s**t about your humble opinion.
f**k the cardinals Players, staff and everyone one involved.
Same goes for Rams, Seahawks , cowboys , packers , steelers and Patriots.
Oh and Sean Payton f**k you too.
Originally posted by nw9erfan:
Originally posted by redrathman:


R.I.P. Wilson

IMHO, this is not cool.

You never make fun of anyone who is in the hospital.

Let's show a little class here, shall we? Adrian Wilson is a pro-bowl player. I know we all want our team to do well but let us put that aside for a moment and wish him well.

F him and f the s**tty tards and if you wanna be down with bad boy then f you too. Sorry about that i got a little carried away.
[ Edited by 9er_84 on Aug 8, 2011 at 1:03 PM ]
Originally posted by redrathman:
Originally posted by nw9erfan:
Originally posted by redrathman:


R.I.P. Wilson

IMHO, this is not cool.

You never make fun of anyone who is in the hospital.

Let's show a little class here, shall we? Adrian Wilson is a pro-bowl player. I know we all want our team to do well but let us put that aside for a moment and wish him well.

Good thing I give not one s**t about your humble opinion.

  • okdkid
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 23,726
I guess I'm the only one who doesn't think Adrian Wilson is a big deal anymore. Honestly, Taylor Mays may have better covering ability. Big hitter, horrible in coverage.
Originally posted by redrathman:
Originally posted by nw9erfan:
Originally posted by redrathman:


R.I.P. Wilson

IMHO, this is not cool.

You never make fun of anyone who is in the hospital.

Let's show a little class here, shall we? Adrian Wilson is a pro-bowl player. I know we all want our team to do well but let us put that aside for a moment and wish him well.

Good thing I give not one s**t about your humble opinion.

Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
Originally posted by redrathman:
Originally posted by nw9erfan:
Originally posted by redrathman:


R.I.P. Wilson

IMHO, this is not cool.

You never make fun of anyone who is in the hospital.

Let's show a little class here, shall we? Adrian Wilson is a pro-bowl player. I know we all want our team to do well but let us put that aside for a moment and wish him well.

Good thing I give not one s**t about your humble opinion.


Come on bros, 49ers fans are supposed to be classy. Making fun of any injury is terrible, hating on fellow fans is even worse.

We gotta stay classy, or we will end up jsut like the raider nation.
Originally posted by nw9erfan:
Originally posted by redrathman:


R.I.P. Wilson

IMHO, this is not cool.

You never make fun of anyone who is in the hospital.

Let's show a little class here, shall we? Adrian Wilson is a pro-bowl player. I know we all want our team to do well but let us put that aside for a moment and wish him well.

Is this your first day on the internet?

There is nothing even remotely offensive about that, it is a joke.

And a damn funny one at that.
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
Originally posted by redrathman:
Originally posted by nw9erfan:
Originally posted by redrathman:


R.I.P. Wilson

IMHO, this is not cool.

You never make fun of anyone who is in the hospital.

Let's show a little class here, shall we? Adrian Wilson is a pro-bowl player. I know we all want our team to do well but let us put that aside for a moment and wish him well.

Good thing I give not one s**t about your humble opinion.

Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone