There are 282 users in the forums

Steve Johnson?

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by SanFranMan:
This guy is a great athlete. He actually went to my high school. Pretty cool he made it to the NFL.

Who are you????? I went to Rod too.
[ Edited by RichmondPete on May 18, 2011 at 4:45 PM ]
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by jojomellon:
Originally posted by TheGoldenState:
I say one year wonder, teams will adjust to him now. We will see how good he really is this upcoming season.

If there is a season

You said the same thing about Jose Bautista

yeah but stevie johnson isnt on steroids
so is everyone else, why would you single out bautista?

I dont know what you are trying to get at
Im getting at you have no basis for claiming bauitista is on steroids just because he hits alot of homeruns. If hes on the juice, why wouldnt others be? Theres no HGH testing in baseball so Id assume 90% of players are dirty. Yet you just single the guy out cus he happens to be good?
I say one year wonder, teams will adjust to him now. We will see how good he really is this upcoming season.

If there is a season

Im getting at you have no basis for claiming bauitista is on steroids just because he hits alot of homeruns. If hes on the juice, why wouldnt others be? Theres no HGH testing in baseball so Id assume 90% of players are dirty. Yet you just single the guy out cus he happens to be good?

because Bautista went from having 64 HRs in 6 years to having 54 HRs in his 7th year, and is now on pace for 65 in his 8th year

He became the best power hitter out of no where. Im not saying he's taking steroids, but I wouldnt be surprised that he is. Theres a good reason for suspecting he is on roids.
Originally posted by 80849er4life:
Is that the guy who blamed God for his dropped pass to beat the Steelers.....

If there is a season

because Bautista went from having 64 HRs in 6 years to having 54 HRs in his 7th year, and is now on pace for 65 in his 8th year

He became the best power hitter out of no where. Im not saying he's taking steroids, but I wouldnt be surprised that he is. Theres a good reason for suspecting he is on roids.
that

If there is a season

So what? Why wouldnt he have been on steroids before? Why isnt every player using? Why are runs down this year? Theres more to hitting home runs then big muscles. A guy cant improve? He was plenty a power hitter before, he just was never a full time player. Again, everyone is dirty, theres no test for HGH. Dont blame a guy for improving, its happened before.

If there is a season

So what? Why wouldnt he have been on steroids before? Why isnt every player using? Why are runs down this year? Theres more to hitting home runs then big muscles. A guy cant improve? He was plenty a power hitter before, he just was never a full time player. Again, everyone is dirty, theres no test for HGH. Dont blame a guy for improving, its happened before.

If there is a season

I injected his butt
Share 49ersWebzone