There are 171 users in the forums

Next year draft order

Shop 49ers game tickets
Hello,
Hopefully will not be the case, but let presume that this year will not be NFL football...
In this case, how it will be determined next year draft order ?
Just a curiosity !

Thanks !
Go niners !
AA[/i]
there can't be a 2012 draft til there is a new CBA
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
This belongs in the NFL talk forum
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
I'm going to let this live so others might learn lol
Sorry for posting it in the wrong forum....and thanks for let it open !

Originally posted by lamontb:

I see it, but in the end, when the next draft will take place, they should decide who pick first and who last, and because there will be no season results to base that order, it would be interesting to know what they will take in consideration for deciding....I suppose they will decide based on the average drafting position of every tram on the last...say...5 years.

What you guys think about it ?
If so, where we will pick ?
It would be interesting to see......maybe Luck would not be so much out of reach.
Who know ...

AA
[ Edited by Magic16 on Apr 7, 2011 at 12:22 PM ]
Originally posted by Magic16:
Sorry for posting it in the wrong forum....and thanks for let it open !

Originally posted by lamontb:

I see it, but in the end, when the next draft will take place, they should decide who pick first and who last, and because there will be no season results to base that order, it would be interesting to know what they will take in consideration for deciding....I suppose they will decide based on the average drafting position of every tram on the last...say...5 years.

What you guys think about it ?
If so, where we will pick ?
It would be interesting to see......maybe Luck would not be so much out of reach.
Who know ...

AA

I'm sure they would have a season then a draft following. I can't see them coming to an agreement and not having a nfl season at all. But if they don't' have a season I would assume the order would remain the same. Or they would have some type of one time lottery.
Share 49ersWebzone