There are 170 users in the forums

Make a prediction: When will we have a new CBA?

Shop 49ers game tickets
I think it gets done by this Friday, March 11.
Wednesday March 16th
s**t man soon I hope.
  • Esco
  • Hall of Fame
I'm guessing late Friday afternoon before the end of business because the NFLPA needs time to decertify otherwise.

I also predict the Cowboys will be looking the trade Tony Romo.
Originally posted by Esco:
I'm guessing late Friday afternoon before the end of business because the NFLPA needs time to decertify otherwise.

Agreed. I really thought there would be a lockout but since the two extensions, I think a deal gets done.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal

bold statement there buddy.

why do you say such things ???
  • Esco
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by susweel:

I've heard rumblings that the Cowboys like some of the QB's in the draft. I'm not saying something will happen right away but I get the feeling that Romo's days are numbered.
Originally posted by susweel:

I've heard rumblings that the Cowboys like some of the QB's in the draft. I'm not saying something will happen right away but I get the feeling that Romo's days are numbered.

If Newton is there when the cowboys pick i think they might take him, let him sit a year behind Romo.
Let's trade for Romo then
Jerry Jones is probably foaming at the mouth... Quincy Carter part deux

• boast
  • Hella Fame
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
Let's trade for Romo then

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
april 20th at 4:20 pm
April 1st
  • TX9R
  • Veteran
Mid to late August
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
I say they extend this s**t another week they all get hammered on St Patrick's Day and sign this up Friday the 18th
Share 49ersWebzone