LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart On Day Two Of The Draft →

There are 197 users in the forums

Jim Harbaugh Thread - HC Chargers

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • 9er2k
  • Veteran
I want Harbaugh to stay.I don't care if the Lowell Cohns of the world can't stand him.The man's coaching record speaks for itself.If he did leave I would be interested in Hue Jackson or Fangio.
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
Insider Buzz: Jim Harbaugh Has 'Very Little' Interest Coaching at College Level | Bleacher Report (via http://ble.ac/teamstream-) http://teamstre.am/1mTgnNJ

Well between this report and kawakamis report, I guess we now know where Cowherd got his "teams vying for harbaugh, but he is not going to Michigan" take.

All this nonsense is started by Kawakami, then all the rumor guys (florio, rappaport, etc..) pick up on it and it seems like it's this HUGE story. It's all filler for the 24 hr news cycle.
  • 9er2k
  • Veteran
Tim Kawakami and the majority of these bay area sports writers are jokes.Lowell Cohn,Kawakami and company never have any good to say.They all saw Skip Bayless roll through here take the opposite approach of everyone else and become a star and they have been trying to duplicate it since.
Harbaugh will stay because he's not an idiot! The only other opportunities out there are for lesser teams with questionable management. He doesn't want to run the draft or be the GM. He would also hate to be seen as being run out by Pete Carroll's dominance...if it continues this year. The only thing that would impact his staying is if he has alienated Jed and management so much that they just can't stand to keep him any longer. Jed is smarter than to let that happen.
Originally posted by 9er2k:
Tim Kawakami and the majority of these bay area sports writers are jokes.Lowell Cohn,Kawakami and company never have any good to say.They all saw Skip Bayless roll through here take the opposite approach of everyone else and become a star and they have been trying to duplicate it since.

Bayless ....cowboy homer running his nonsense right in the middle of the rivalry heydays. When your against the grain on everything it backs you in a corner and makes you say stupid s**t like "lebron can't play". Cohn and Kawakami are there and I just assume the opposite of what ever they write.
  • 9er2k
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Niners816:

Bayless ....cowboy homer running his nonsense right in the middle of the rivalry heydays. When your against the grain on everything it backs you in a corner and makes you say stupid s**t like "lebron can't play". Cohn and Kawakami are there and I just assume the opposite of what ever they write.

All three of those clowns just instigate to sell their stories
  • cciowa
  • Veteran

that and they do not like JH cuz he is not buddy buddy to them like mooch was. they could care less about how good the niners are,, they only care about how the coach treats them and if they get cut off and do not get the inside scoop, well that pisses them off and they go on a witch hunt.
Originally posted by cciowa:
that and they do not like JH cuz he is not buddy buddy to them like mooch was. they could care less about how good the niners are,, they only care about how the coach treats them and if they get cut off and do not get the inside scoop, well that pisses them off and they go on a witch hunt.

Harbaugh treats reporters in a similar manner as Bill Walsh did. As you said, they hate that and try to cause turmoil to get even. Their questions are always baiting Jim.
  • 9er2k
  • Veteran
Originally posted by cciowa:

I remember when then Raiders guy wanted to bodyslam Kawakani at a press conference
[ Edited by 9er2k on Sep 24, 2014 at 2:58 PM ]
Originally posted by CWin4949:
What happens if Harbaugh leaves this off season? He's under contract and would we get compensation??

Just heard on Colin Cowherd that "many NFL teams will be vying for Harbaugh, he will not be going back the Mich"...

Who the hell we gonna replace him with???

Colin Cowherd ... LOL

Originally posted by SportsFan:
Originally posted by CWin4949:
What happens if Harbaugh leaves this off season? He's under contract and would we get compensation??

Just heard on Colin Cowherd that "many NFL teams will be vying for Harbaugh, he will not be going back the Mich"...

Who the hell we gonna replace him with???

Colin Cowherd ... LOL

Gruden
The media has literally torn our locker room apart with false rumors at this point. It really seems like the forces of the NFL want Jim out.
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
The media has literally torn our locker room apart with false rumors at this point. It really seems like the forces of the NFL want Jim out.

Lol
If Harbaugh leaves.....I leave.
  • buck
  • Veteran
Originally posted by tondiman:
If Harbaugh leaves.....I leave.

Tempting, but I want to see how this season plays out.

Share 49ersWebzone