There are 219 users in the forums

Jim Harbaugh Thread - HC Chargers

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • Rascal
  • Veteran
59-3 and 9-0 and counting. And look at the 9ers, Harbaugh is making Jed York look like a right pr*ck!
Originally posted by ads_2006:

Lol I love that man.
Another un-classy win. I'm so glad he's gone. Winning is so overrated. It's all about maximum cap space and top 3 draft picks.
Originally posted by PrisonOfGlass:
Originally posted by ads_2006:

Lol I love that man.

It cracks me up because he acts like I do when I play online sports games
  • titan
  • Veteran
He is so intense!!! I can't believe we had him and manage to jack it up.
Originally posted by Rascal:
59-3 and 9-0 and counting. And look at the 9ers, Harbaugh is making Jed York look like a right pr*ck!

The Harbaugh Curse
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
I sure Michigan fans are like "really already??!" I bet they figured they had another year before these rumors.

Michigan: According to Mike Freeman of Bleacher Report, several NFL teams are prepared to make "mega-offers" to lure Jim Harbaugh away from Michigan. Freeman adds "He won't take them. Harbaugh isn't going anywhere anytime soon." Harbaugh is currently the highest paid college head coach in the country at around $9 million a year.

http://footballscoop.com/the-scoop/
Yeah he can't do half the stuff he does in college in the NFL without getting fined.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Yeah he can't do half the stuff he does in college in the NFL without getting fined.

was he ever fined in the NFL as a coach?
Originally posted by amir_tn80:
Another un-classy win. I'm so glad he's gone. Winning is so overrated. It's all about maximum cap space and top 3 draft picks.

• Morgy
  • Hey bud, what’s your problem?
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

That maximum cap space tho...
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
Originally posted by Morgan49:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

That maximum cap space tho...

all these teams gonna be so jelly of our cap space!
Originally posted by TonyStarks:

Or upsetting the uppity niner fans.
bout to take the #2 seed
Michigan in a battle

Al Guido just showed up at Jed's to root on the Hawkeyes
Share 49ersWebzone