There are 243 users in the forums

Jim Harbaugh Thread - HC Chargers

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Yeah, he definitely deserves credit for that. I happily enjoyed those seasons. But the fact remains he's never won a championship as a player or coach. He always comes up short at the end. Maybe he won't this year. Or in a season sometime soon. But were you perfectly content with 3 straight conference championship appearances but no title? Dumbass jed still should have put up with his s**t, but I personally wasn't happy with just showing up to the big games and not winning.

And I really don't get your comment of whatever you say. Everything I said was an absolute fact. Doesn't mean he isn't a good coach. It's a fact. Never has he ever won a title at the end of a season. Ever. It's a fact. What's there to dispute?

I actually enjoyed it. All I want is a competeive team that's a contender. Because I think winning it all depends on a ton of factors outside your control

Remember Bellicheck beating the Raiders on that questionable fumble

Tons of championship teams win a crucial game because of so
Yeah, he definitely deserves credit for that. I happily enjoyed those seasons. But the fact remains he's never won a championship as a player or coach. He always comes up short at the end. Maybe he won't this year. Or in a season sometime soon. But were you perfectly content with 3 straight conference championship appearances but no title? Dumbass jed still should have put up with his s**t, but I personally wasn't happy with just showing up to the big games and not winning.

And I really don't get your comment of whatever you say. Everything I said was an absolute fact. Doesn't mean he isn't a good coach. It's a fact. Never has he ever won a title at the end of a season. Ever. It's a fact. What's there to dispute?

Only 1 coach a year wins the tittle

And some coaches that win it are t even that great.

Didn't Erickson win a tittle?

All of this.
Originally posted by Janitor:

I actually enjoyed it. All I want is a competeive team that's a contender. Because I think winning it all depends on a ton of factors outside your control

All of this.

Might as well just not watch unless 49ers are comfortably in the lead in the fourth quarter of the super bowl. If that is all that really matters.
[ Edited by Young2Rice on Oct 31, 2016 at 1:23 PM ]
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by Young2Rice:

All of this.

Might as well just not watch unless 49ers are comfortably in the lead in the fourth quarter of the super bowl. If that is all that really matters.

People lack the understanding of how many breaks you need to win it all. Since that dynasty run ended New England has been a contender for the last 12 years. Every year they're at least in the divisionals. One ring though won on the final play when Seattle should have ran the ball. On the other hand a couple fluke plays go their way and they could have 3 rings. All you really can do is have a coach who can position to win it all.

We had it and chased him out. Now we got a coach who's never won a playoff game and plays MAC football. Swing for the fences
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
http://thespun.com/college-football/jabrill-peppers-back-flip-video
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
Originally posted by pahlerbj:
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by Young2Rice:

All of this.

What the fruit?

As long as we are competitive, I don't care. We were competitive under JH. We weren't before, and we haven't been since. That's all I need to know right now.
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
I don't know much but I know I love you and that may be all I need to know.

[ Edited by SoCold on Nov 1, 2016 at 6:34 AM ]
Originally posted by tjd808185:
People lack the understanding of how many breaks you need to win it all. Since that dynasty run ended New England has been a contender for the last 12 years. Every year they're at least in the divisionals. One ring though won on the final play when Seattle should have ran the ball. On the other hand a couple fluke plays go their way and they could have 3 rings. All you really can do is have a coach who can position to win it all.

We had it and chased him out. Now we got a coach who's never won a playoff game and plays MAC football. Swing for the fences

Exactly.

Not to mention opportunity. No Stanford team is ever going to win a college championship then or in the next decade. With 49ers he had 4 years but people acting like had 10 years of failing to win the SB
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal

Exactly.

Not to mention opportunity. No Stanford team is ever going to win a college championship then or in the next decade. With 49ers he had 4 years but people acting like had 10 years of failing to win the SB

Yup feel the same way watching good football for 4 months is fine with me. Yes a super bowl is great but you have catch some breaks. We had a great coach now we are the laughing stock of the league. It sucks for us fans but a part of me thinks this is what the Yorks deserve.

Exactly.

Yup feel the same way watching good football for 4 months is fine with me. Yes a super bowl is great but you have catch some breaks. We had a great coach now we are the laughing stock of the league. It sucks for us fans but a part of me thinks this is what the Yorks deserve.

Yeah we have some kind of mishap every month.

Meanwhile, not shockingly, MI is in position to make the playoffs in year 2.

I'm just waiting for the 49ers to luck into back-to-back wins at some point and NT getting all excited about it when we finish 5-11 instead of 1-15.
  • Morgy
  • Hey bud, what’s your problem?

I'm just waiting for the 49ers to luck into back-to-back wins at some point and NT getting all excited about it when we finish 5-11 instead of 1-15.

Ha! That's funny! Not gonna happen though. And 5-11 would be a miracle at this point. Hell, 3-13 would be a miracle.

BACK TO BACK WINS??? You're assuming they get 1 to even have a shot at B2B. Well, I guess anything is technically possible. But anyway, still so much better than the embarrassment of going to those NFCCGs and a SB and not winning...being a laughingstock is much more fun.
[ Edited by DelCed2486 on Nov 1, 2016 at 11:24 AM ]
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal

Back to back wins lol the baalke fanboys would come back in full force.
Anyone have a problem with making the SB this year and losing it?

Or 1-15 is better?
Share 49ersWebzone