There are 236 users in the forums

Jim Harbaugh Thread - HC Chargers

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
They got tired of of his antics/personality within the University, it's been reported a zillion times, lol. I have a relative who works for Stanford as well who told me the same thing.

Boone is an idiot for contradicting what he said earlier but his latest statements are what people have been saying for years already.

They did?

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=5889922

Must be why Stanford offered him a better contract after his last year with them.
[ Edited by SunDevilNiner79 on Apr 21, 2015 at 12:15 PM ]
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
They got tired of of his antics/personality within the University, it's been reported a zillion times, lol. I have a relative who works for Stanford as well who told me the same thing.

Boone is an idiot for contradicting what he said earlier but his latest statements are what people have been saying for years already.

They did?

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=5889922

Must be why Stanford offered him a better contract after his last year with them.

Lol this. Lot of facts getting twisted around bc some ppl have agendas.

It's funny - when we hired Harbaugh - ppl weren't saying he wore out his welcome at previous jobs - so this is a bad hire.
Originally posted by 4ML:
Lol this. Lot of facts getting twisted around bc some ppl have agendas.

It's funny - when we hired Harbaugh - ppl weren't saying he wore out his welcome at previous jobs - so this is a bad hire.

You do realize Harbaugh himself said "Sometimes I'd wear out my welcome." when talking about his past right?

Harbaugh and his damn agenda lulz

And I believe what the other poster was referring to was the article that talked about how Harbaugh never stays in the same place for long and people will interpret it how they will. Just like with the Boone drama… draft is almost here, something new to b*tch about is right around the corner! Now which draftees had their hands on their hips at the combine….
  • titan
  • Veteran
The hate on Harbaugh because he is no longer with our team. Lol...But we are quick to listen to a guy who held out and other players who were too fat/lazy to play and a TE that promises he will play harder this year! LMAO.
We were mediocre because of those players and injuries. We were counting on VD like the Pats and Saints were relying on Gronk and Graham to perform and open things up for others, but clearly that didn't work out. I am not as upset with VD now, knowing that his skill set has declined that drastically. I will be more upset if we try to rely on him like he is above average this season. I am more annoyed with Boone, Davis, and Crabtree who clearly were checked out last season. From my perspective they sabotage our season and put it all on the coach.
The interview with JH and Wineston is hilarious.

JH is such a bawse.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran

Sarah gives Jim her number]

The next few days:

"Hey, do you wanna go out?"

"No."

"Hey, it's me again. Do you wanna go out?"

"No."

"NO."

"NOOOO."

"Wanna go to dinner?"

"No."

"Wanna get some pizza?"

"No."

"Take you out for a movie?"

"No."

"Will you accept this rose?"

"We're on the phone. Why are you asking me about something you're holding that I can't see? Also, no."

"Hey, it's me again. Do you wanna g--"

"OH GOD FINE JIM LET'S GO."
haha reminded me of this...
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
Originally posted by jimrat:

The next few days:

"No."

"No."

"NO."

"NOOOO."

"Wanna go to dinner?"

"No."

"Wanna get some pizza?"

"No."

"No."

"We're on the phone. Why are you asking me about something you're holding that I can't see? Also, no."

lol dude is just pure awesome
Originally posted by SoCold:

The next few days:

"No."

"No."

"NO."

"NOOOO."

"Wanna go to dinner?"

"No."

"Wanna get some pizza?"

"No."

"No."

Ive asked out girls before and if I get a no then I am DONE. If I were to beg like that I would feel like such a p***y lol. Props to Jimbo though for gettin her.
is it really awesome ?

Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
is it really awesome ?

Yes it is.

The next few days:

"No."

"No."

"NO."

"NOOOO."

"Wanna go to dinner?"

"No."

"Wanna get some pizza?"

"No."

"No."

Ive asked out girls before and if I get a no then I am DONE. If I were to beg like that I would feel like such a p***y lol. Props to Jimbo though for gettin her.

Jim Harbaugh never takes no for an answer!
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Jim Harbaugh never takes no for an answer!

No means Yes
Originally posted by titan:
The hate on Harbaugh because he is no longer with our team. Lol...But we are quick to listen to a guy who held out and other players who were too fat/lazy to play and a TE that promises he will play harder this year! LMAO.
We were mediocre because of those players and injuries. We were counting on VD like the Pats and Saints were relying on Gronk and Graham to perform and open things up for others, but clearly that didn't work out. I am not as upset with VD now, knowing that his skill set has declined that drastically. I will be more upset if we try to rely on him like he is above average this season. I am more annoyed with Boone, Davis, and Crabtree who clearly were checked out last season. From my perspective they sabotage our season and put it all on the coach.

"Skill set declined drastically" - expand on that more…. Can it be b/c VD was playing through injuries/back problems + semi holdout + DRASTIC change in offensive scheme that collectively compromised his performance (and many others on offense)? OR should we just chalk it up to "lost skill set overnight"

Which argument sounds more logical?
Originally posted by Mertonschickendance:
"Skill set declined drastically" - expand on that more…. Can it be b/c VD was playing through injuries/back problems + semi holdout + DRASTIC change in offensive scheme that collectively compromised his performance (and many others on offense)? OR should we just chalk it up to "lost skill set overnight"

Which argument sounds more logical?

I like your take on this
Of course this upcoming season will answer the question and I would love to see him bounce back and have a good year. I don't see how he could go from pretty damn good to simply non existent in 1 off season especially since he's not that old yet
Share 49ersWebzone