Rep the Red & Gold: Shop 49ers Gear →

There are 697 users in the forums

Official Super Bowl XLV thread Packers vs. Steelers

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • Esco
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 26,033
Originally posted by boast:
the commercials suck so far.

When was the last time anybody actually like the Super Bowl commercials?
  • Esco
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 26,033
Nice make up catch
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 166,549
TOUCHDOWN!!!
Now thats what you call a QB. Go back to your receiver who drops a pass. Nice throw and catch.
If this score holds up for the first quarter I win $125.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
If this score holds up for the first quarter I win $125.

What do u get for 14-0?
  • lazy
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 5,687
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
If this score holds up for the first quarter I win $125.

sorry stoney
Ben shouldn't have done too much raping
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 166,549
PACKERS!!!!!
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 166,549
Originally posted by LAFortyNinerfan:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
If this score holds up for the first quarter I win $125.

What do u get for 14-0?

Hopefully his buddy giving him a beer
There goes my first quarter win, but that was awesome.
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by LAFortyNinerfan:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
If this score holds up for the first quarter I win $125.

What do u get for 14-0?

Hopefully his buddy giving him a beer

I actually do get that.


Hopefully I can swing this $2,000 half time score on the big money pool. I have packers 7 Pitt 3. 17-3 pack would do it.
WOOT!

As much as it pains me to see Rodgers tearing it up in the Green and Gold, I'm loving the beat down they are putting on the Steelers.

These refs must wanna get fired. Actually calling penalties against the Steelers...
Originally posted by BirdmanJr:
i didn't know Arod was banging Cameron Diaz

He actually just hired her to feed him popcorn. A-Rod doesnt like to touch his food.
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone