There are 200 users in the forums

QB carousel - who goes where?

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by 76Razor:
Originally posted by 5xChamp:
Why would Seattle trade for Kolb when they have alot invested in Charlie Whitehurst?

because he ain't nuthin' but doo doo.

I agree about that but I don't think Seattle would want to admit they made a mistake on the trade
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:
Great post. Although I think Alex ends up in Arizona. He wants to stay as close to CA as possible.

My guess is he goes to San Diego.
Originally posted by 23zack80:
What would it take to get Johnson in a 49ers uniform and why would Tampa let him go?

There's a reason he's not starting in Tampa bay.
Originally posted by 76Razor:
Why would Seattle trade for Kolb when they have alot invested in Charlie Whitehurst?

because he ain't nuthin' but doo doo.

I agree about that but I don't think Seattle would want to admit they made a mistake on the trade

Whitehurst should serve as a prime example of a QB looking good as a backup with limited playing duty but being incapable of taking the next step. Not everyone can be a Brett Favre or a Matt Schaub (interestingly enough both came from the Falcons.) That should temper all the talks about trading for guys like Flynn, or Johnson, or even Kolb (who didn't exactly look good in 2010 other than when he played against the 49ers defense that has been notoriously bad against WCO.)
Is the term "Forty Whiners" applicable when describing our fan base?
Niner Talk; By kidash98; Oct 4, 2013 at 11:00 AM; 35 replies

Read more at http://www.49erswebzone.com/#8Uxt7Zkgvu4zc41Z.99 clicked on this topic and end up here LOL
Share 49ersWebzone