2011 week 17 thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Envy:
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Hope the Packers keep the lead.

f**k the Packers, I want to see them lose and NYG make the playoffs.

Really? I just want to see West Coast teams do well.

Wisconsin's on the west coast? Sorry but I hate those guys, I took way too much s**t in school as a little kid because of that team to root for them. Not to mention when I did last year for them to beat AZ they let me down. So I just dislike them in general

Well offensively they are. No its cool I don't bother much with "other" teams. Personally I hate the Steelers but people love them. Go figure.

Dont worry I dislike pittsburgh too for the most part. The only teams in the playoffs I kind of like are Baltimore Ravens and I guess NO. I don't really like them but I dont like ATL either. Philly's alright but their fans are jerks. Ill probably just end up rooting against the Packers, Steelers, and Pats. I dont really like the Chiefs either, their jackass of a coach pissed me off.
  • Envy
  • Veteran
Hope the Packers keep the lead.

f**k the Packers, I want to see them lose and NYG make the playoffs.

Really? I just want to see West Coast teams do well.

Wisconsin's on the west coast? Sorry but I hate those guys, I took way too much s**t in school as a little kid because of that team to root for them. Not to mention when I did last year for them to beat AZ they let me down. So I just dislike them in general

Well offensively they are. No its cool I don't bother much with "other" teams. Personally I hate the Steelers but people love them. Go figure.

Dont worry I dislike pittsburgh too for the most part. The only teams in the playoffs I kind of like are Baltimore Ravens and I guess NO. I don't really like them but I dont like ATL either. Philly's alright but their fans are jerks. Ill probably just end up rooting against the Packers, Steelers, and Pats. I dont really like the Chiefs either, their jackass of a coach pissed me off.

Share 49ersWebzone