LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 221 users in the forums

Tucker Carlson- Michael Vick should have been exucuted

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/thread.php?num=150186
All you Vick hater remember that Yohhanes Meserley killed a man, named Oscar Grant and did less time than Mike Vick. We live in a Racist Country
Originally posted by YorkHater:
All you Vick hater remember that Yohhanes Meserley killed a man, named Oscar Grant and did less time than Mike Vick. We live in a Racist Country

Yeah, that's totally the same.

Also, Mehserle got a month more than Vick.
lol, What a Tool.
i wonder what's his take on what rapistburger did. you know TC being a faithful Christian and all.
Originally posted by pantstickle:

OHH A MONTH MORE...sORRY.....YOU YUPPIES PROBABLY THINK THAT GRANT DESERVED TO BE KILLED
  • boast
  • Hella Fame

OHH A MONTH MORE...sORRY.....YOU YUPPIES PROBABLY THINK THAT GRANT DESERVED TO BE KILLED

WHAT?!?!! I CAN"T HEAR YOU OVER YOU.

yep how dare a person be born any other color than white. this is sparta and they should have been thrown off the highest cliff at birth.

• jimrat
  • Veteran
2 of my favorite YouTube videos are of Tucker lookin like a big idiot, one by Jon Stewart and the other by Bill Maher on the Katrina hurricane.

Tucker Carlson sounds like a made up name of the whitest black guy ever.

What Mike Vick did was repuslive. What this guy said is simply idiotic.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Tucker rhymes with f**ker
Originally posted by YungAce:
who the fck's tucker carlson? he has two last names

or is it two first names? hmmmmmmm
Originally posted by footballxpaul:
who cares what he thinks, he is entitled to his opinion no matter how absurd it is

Of course he is, and likewise I am entitled to my opinion that he is a dumbass. Quick question, what's it like being such a partisan cheerleader? You need to hurry up and realize that both parties are f**king us over on a daily basis... not just the Dems.
Share 49ersWebzone