LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 221 users in the forums

Browns CB Eric Wright on the move?

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Pary's Haralson and a 6th pick....DO IT!!!!

Maybe if Phil Savage was still there. Right after the '06 draft he briefly spoke with McCloughan stating how much he wanted Haralson.

Just saw Parys wikipedia bio and his middle name is Sharron.

Maybe that bio was edited by a disgruntle webzoner.

link
  • cools
  • Veteran
I think E.Wright will be a free agent, no need to trade for him

though he may be an RFA
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
There can only be one Eric Wright...

Damn! What I was thinking.
Wright's been burned more times this year than I can remember. Anquan Bolden had a nice 3 td game against him. T.O.s entire 220 yard game came against coverage from Wright and even Buffalo's no named slot receivers beat up Wright while Haden and brown shut down Evans and Johnson. He gets picked on every week by QBs. No Idea why anyone would want his as more than a dime back.
Originally posted by jojomellon:
Wright's been burned more times this year than I can remember. Anquan Bolden had a nice 3 td game against him. T.O.s entire 220 yard game came against coverage from Wright and even Buffalo's no named slot receivers beat up Wright while Haden and brown shut down Evans and Johnson. He gets picked on every week by QBs. No Idea why anyone would want his as more than a dime back.

i would have to agree he is overrated!
coming off a knee injury, clearly he isn't close to 100%. of course his play will be bad!
Originally posted by maximill15:
coming off a knee injury, clearly he isn't close to 100%. of course his play will be bad!

Originally posted by English:
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
There can only be one Eric Wright...

Damn! What I was thinking.

Good man,too.

He does a huge amount of charity work for kids in the ghettos .

He just recently injured his knee, he's been horrid all year. He was decent in 07-09 though, but maybe that's because he was playing opposite brandon macdonald.

He just recently injured his knee, he's been horrid all year. He was decent in 07-09 though, but maybe that's because he was playing opposite brandon macdonald.

I can see you watch a lot of Cle ball, and you are 100% correct. He should of been demoted after the bye for Haden. He would make a good #3 CB, that's it.

Originally posted by jreff22:

I can see you watch a lot of Cle ball, and you are 100% correct. He should of been demoted after the bye for Haden. He would make a good #3 CB, that's it.

So he'd be a good #1 for us?
Originally posted by BoiseNiner:
Originally posted by jreff22:

So he'd be a good #1 for us?

I wouldn't put him above Spencer
Share 49ersWebzone