There are 114 users in the forums

Cowher to land in NYG, Miami or Houston?

Shop 49ers game tickets
i could see cowher in NY.

http://www.nflgridirongab.com/2010/12/20/cowher-to-land-in-new-york-houston-or-miami-in-2011/
nyg
Originally posted by 76Razor:
i could see cowher in NY.

http://www.nflgridirongab.com/2010/12/20/cowher-to-land-in-new-york-houston-or-miami-in-2011/

It is bc of the Yorks
I'd take Houston. Way less pressure there and you get a badass offense.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by pantstickle:

Nah, you gotta go where the streets will make you feel brand new
Big lights will inspire you, lets hear for New York, New York

You think they move to the 3-4? That would be pretty bad ass considering some Steeler LB's are Free Agents.
I'll take that article with a grain of salt.

Miami and NYG? Really? Don't really think those teams are willing to give up on their head coaches just yet.

I would say Cowher lands with the Panthers if they decide to let John Fox go. Another obvious choice is Cleveland. Some wild cards could be Washington, Houston, and San Diego.
Originally posted by sf49ersx11:

You think they move to the 3-4? That would be pretty bad ass considering some Steeler LB's are Free Agents.

I just don't see Houston b/c of the fact that they don't have the talent for a 3-4 scheme. Williams is a 4-3 DE, not a 3-4 OLB, and Okoye can't play nose tackle or 5 technique, he's a 3 tech speed guy in the similar mold of Sapp. Smith would be a good 3-4 DE though, and Cushing played in both a 4-3/3-4 at USC, but Ryans' strength at MLB would be diminished in a 3-4.

Cohwer will either snag NYG, Carolina, and the wildcard will be SD if Turner gets fired
Originally posted by fanmusclecars:

Miami and NYG? Really? Don't really think those teams are willing to give up on their head coaches just yet.

I would say Cowher lands with the Panthers if they decide to let John Fox go. Another obvious choice is Cleveland. Some wild cards could be Washington, Houston, and San Diego.

ESPN

i saw a quick blurb about maybe childress in cleavland too. didn't read it tho. no "insider".
  • TX9R
  • Veteran
I always thought Houston would make the most sense. He said he'll only go to a team with a legit QB, which they have, along with this year's best running back and an all pro WR. It's the defense that needs fixing, and the bar is set pretty low for success there as opposed to NY. Carolina is a complete rebuild, I can't see him wanting to do that.

ESPN

i saw a quick blurb about maybe childress in cleavland too. didn't read it tho. no "insider".

So it's a wish list.

Again not taking this too seriously. Only Kubiak should be nervous.
Originally posted by TX9R:
I always thought Houston would make the most sense. He said he'll only go to a team with a legit QB, which they have, along with this year's best running back and an all pro WR. It's the defense that needs fixing, and the bar is set pretty low for success there as opposed to NY. Carolina is a complete rebuild, I can't see him wanting to do that.

Which means no chance of him coming here.
If the Giants fire tom coughlin, anyone want him coming here?

ESPN

So it's a wish list.

Again not taking this too seriously. Only Kubiak should be nervous.

sorry, didn't mean to imply you were taking seriously. just wanted to add another "source".
My money's on Tennessee.
Share 49ersWebzone