There are 116 users in the forums

Can we toss a truckload of cash his way?

Shop 49ers game tickets
Calvin Johnson Hints He May Leave Lions
10th December, 2010 - 9:18 am
Detroit Free-Press - Lions wide receiver Calvin Johnson hinted on Thursday that he may not be long for Detroit.

"Put it like this, if we turn this thing into a winner, I'm happy," Johnson said.

"I've won 11 games since I've been here in four years. Losing definitely sucks, and you definitely don't want to be around losing. You can't get used to that. I can't get used to it because I haven't come from that. I've been used to winning. And if this thing can't get turned around, man, like I said — I'm just going to leave it at I can't get used to it. I want to win."

Johnson is having a Pro Bowl-type season with 62 catches for 872 yards and an NFC-leading 12 touchdowns.

Yeah, we're not winners...but we gotta be a better choice then the frickin Lions.
Originally posted by Genius1310:
Detroit Free-Press - Lions wide receiver Calvin Johnson hinted on Thursday that he may not be long for Detroit.

"Put it like this, if we turn this thing into a winner, I'm happy," Johnson said.

"I've won 11 games since I've been here in four years. Losing definitely sucks, and you definitely don't want to be around losing. You can't get used to that. I can't get used to it because I haven't come from that. I've been used to winning. And if this thing can't get turned around, man, like I said — I'm just going to leave it at I can't get used to it. I want to win."

Johnson is having a Pro Bowl-type season with 62 catches for 872 yards and an NFC-leading 12 touchdowns.

Yeah, we're not winners...but we gotta be a better choice then the frickin Lions.

i doubt he would come here unless the ship is righted. hell he may take less to go to a winner. the colts, packers, rams(?young good QB), giants, jets, bucs, chiefs, chargers, patriots, etc. all good teams with good to great QB's many young.
Originally posted by Genius1310:

Under contract through 2012. He has a QB in Detroit(when healthy), why would he come here?
I'm surprised that he hasn't b***hed and moaned his way out of there yet. good for him though
I think he meant winning a little more consistently than we have
#1 Franchise Tag

#2 No way his best offer comes from the Yorks.
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Good for him
chargers....
Share 49ersWebzone