49ers vs. Seahawks Tickets Available! →

There are 897 users in the forums

Week 12

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 8,476
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
Who cares? Let the rams take the division, do nothing in the playoffs, and then get a lousy draft pick. We're not winning the Super Bowl with this club, so it doesn't matter if we don't win the division. Besides, does anyone want to create any excuses for Sing not to be fired?

I do like watching my team win games. Selfish me.
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
Who cares? Let the rams take the division, do nothing in the playoffs, and then get a lousy draft pick. We're not winning the Super Bowl with this club, so it doesn't matter if we don't win the division. Besides, does anyone want to create any excuses for Sing not to be fired?

I just don't want us to win 3 or 4 meaningless games then drop out of the top 10.
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 23,429
We can haz Brandon Lloyd again please?
Originally posted by Wodwo:
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
Who cares? Let the rams take the division, do nothing in the playoffs, and then get a lousy draft pick. We're not winning the Super Bowl with this club, so it doesn't matter if we don't win the division. Besides, does anyone want to create any excuses for Sing not to be fired?

I do like watching my team win games. Selfish me.

Me too, but my attachment for this year's team was finally curb stomped after that loss to Tampa. Now I'm just watching with no hopes or expectations. Sad that it's come to this...
colts and chargers should be interesting
Originally posted by global_nomad:
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
Who cares? Let the rams take the division, do nothing in the playoffs, and then get a lousy draft pick. We're not winning the Super Bowl with this club, so it doesn't matter if we don't win the division. Besides, does anyone want to create any excuses for Sing not to be fired?

I just don't want us to win 3 or 4 meaningless games then drop out of the top 10.

Too bad we know it's going to happen. We'll get at least 2-3 more wins which will in the long run accomplish nothing.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 166,549
Peyton Hills has 3 TD's today. Brady Quinn has had 3 Gatorades today. I'd say even trade.
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 23,429
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
Originally posted by Wodwo:
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
Who cares? Let the rams take the division, do nothing in the playoffs, and then get a lousy draft pick. We're not winning the Super Bowl with this club, so it doesn't matter if we don't win the division. Besides, does anyone want to create any excuses for Sing not to be fired?

I do like watching my team win games. Selfish me.

Me too, but my attachment for this year's team was finally curb stomped after that loss to Tampa. Now I'm just watching with no hopes or expectations. Sad that it's come to this...

Dude we've been going through the same s**t for like 7 years now. I'm used to it by now.
Originally posted by teeohh:
colts and chargers should be interesting

ya, no running game or defense.

-9fA
Originally posted by jrg:
Peyton Hills has 3 TD's today. Brady Quinn has had 3 Gatorades today. I'd say even trade.

lol
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 23,429
Originally posted by jrg:
Peyton Hills has 3 TD's today. Brady Quinn has had 3 Gatorades today. I'd say even trade.

I would laugh and mock the Broncos, but they will have a better record than us so yeah
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
Originally posted by Wodwo:
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
Who cares? Let the rams take the division, do nothing in the playoffs, and then get a lousy draft pick. We're not winning the Super Bowl with this club, so it doesn't matter if we don't win the division. Besides, does anyone want to create any excuses for Sing not to be fired?

I do like watching my team win games. Selfish me.

Me too, but my attachment for this year's team was finally curb stomped after that loss to Tampa. Now I'm just watching with no hopes or expectations. Sad that it's come to this...

Dude we've been going through the same s**t for like 7 years now. I'm used to it by now.

Yeah, but this year just takes the cake for me. There was no reason NOT to win the division seeing as how the niners were the only team not undergoing any major changes, and that this team was the most talented one since '03. Now I just want to get rid of all this chicago/baltimore/defensive thinking trash and start over.
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 8,476
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
Originally posted by Wodwo:
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
Who cares? Let the rams take the division, do nothing in the playoffs, and then get a lousy draft pick. We're not winning the Super Bowl with this club, so it doesn't matter if we don't win the division. Besides, does anyone want to create any excuses for Sing not to be fired?

I do like watching my team win games. Selfish me.

Me too, but my attachment for this year's team was finally curb stomped after that loss to Tampa. Now I'm just watching with no hopes or expectations. Sad that it's come to this...

Dude we've been going through the same s**t for like 7 years now. I'm used to it by now.

Yeah, I've given up long ago. I just want to watch a good moment or two and I like it when they do win. No hope for a win.... I just like them.

Fire Singletary anyway, no matter what. I want to shove Mount Cody up his ass.
i dont care what you guys say we are going 9-7

CHAMPIONSHIP
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 23,429
Originally posted by Wodwo:
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
Originally posted by Wodwo:
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
Who cares? Let the rams take the division, do nothing in the playoffs, and then get a lousy draft pick. We're not winning the Super Bowl with this club, so it doesn't matter if we don't win the division. Besides, does anyone want to create any excuses for Sing not to be fired?

I do like watching my team win games. Selfish me.

Me too, but my attachment for this year's team was finally curb stomped after that loss to Tampa. Now I'm just watching with no hopes or expectations. Sad that it's come to this...

Dude we've been going through the same s**t for like 7 years now. I'm used to it by now.

Yeah, I've given up long ago. I just want to watch a good moment or two and I like it when they do win. No hope for a win.... I just like them.

Fire Singletary anyway, no matter what. I want to shove Mount Cody up his ass.

I pretty much lost all confidence after week 3. Zero expectations for this team until they can show me otherwise.
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone