LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart on Day Two of the Draft →

There are 141 users in the forums

Does anyone know how to

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • Silky
  • Veteran
watch NFL redzone on the internet? I live in Germany so I usually have to stream the 49ers game. I already am a master at doing that in the "Guide to watching the Niners game over the internet" thread. Since they are not playing I am having a hard time finding the NFL redzone channel in the same manner. A little help please!
Originally posted by ApatheticIAm:
watch NFL redzone on the internet? I live in Germany so I usually have to stream the 49ers game. I already am a master at doing that in the "Guide to watching the Niners game over the internet" thread. Since they are not playing I am having a hard time finding the NFL redzone channel in the same manner. A little help please!

Here you go

Where in Germany? I was in K-Town 20-years ago.
  • Silky
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ObePwnD:

Here you go

Well I was at spangdahlem for 2 years and now I am at Ramstein. I don't enjoy k-town too much. too many americans...

Here you go

Well I was at spangdahlem for 2 years and now I am at Ramstein. I don't enjoy k-town too much. too many americans...

I was actually stationed at Kapaun Air Station in Vogel wey (Spelling). You know where that is, right. I worked at Einsiedler Hof Civil Engineering compound off B-40 Stasse.

I was there from 87' to 91'. I was at the Big Airshow crash at Ramstein in 88' and when the Wall came down. I loved Germany and had a blast.
  • Silky
  • Veteran

Here you go

I was actually stationed at Kapaun Air Station in Vogel wey (Spelling). You know where that is, right. I worked at Einsiedler Hof Civil Engineering compound off B-40 Stasse.

I was there from 87' to 91'. I was at the Big Airshow crash at Ramstein in 88' and when the Wall came down. I loved Germany and had a blast.

Yea i'm actually living in Vogelweh lodging right now until I move into my apartment Nov 15th. I pass the Einsiedlerhoff exit every morning when I go to work. Germany is pretty cool. I'm pushing three years now living here
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
This is why the internet is so awesome.

I'm just so happy for you guys.
dougie?
Originally posted by Wodwo:

You know what would make me happy Waldo?

That's the second smart ass comment from you
[ Edited by ObePwnD on Nov 7, 2010 at 10:13 AM ]
  • Silky
  • Veteran

you're the guy who objects at weddings, aren't you?
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran

Huh? WTF?

I was being sincere....

I love that the internet allows global communication and access to things you might not otherwise have from a foreign country.

What did you think I meant?

• Wodwo
  • Veteran

you're the guy who objects at weddings, aren't you?

What does this even mean?
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran

Oh... forgot to ask in my confusion. What was the other one?

I'm not trying to be mean to anyone.

Huh? WTF?

I was being sincere....

I love that the internet allows global communication and access to things you might not otherwise have from a foreign country.

What did you think I meant?

I think you're one of our reincarnated smart asses, that's what. Stevie Wonder can see your sarcastic undertones.
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran

I think you're one of our reincarnated smart asses, that's what. Stevie Wonder can see your sarcastic undertones.

I'm not, though. I'm sorry I made you feel that way.

Wow.... my credibility is shot because I sound like somebody I don't even know.

Well, I have lurked for a long time, maybe I would know. Who do you think I am?

I'm not, though. I'm sorry I made you feel that way.

Wow.... my credibility is shot because I sound like somebody I don't even know.

Well, I have lurked for a long time, maybe I would know. Who do you think I am?

Not gonna drop names cause those guys aren't worth mentioning. If I read you wrong I apologize. Well just leave it at that.

Sorry for derailing your thread, ApetheticIAM
Share 49ersWebzone