LISTEN: Reacting to the 49ers Drafting Ricky Pearsall →

There are 221 users in the forums

New Orleans Saints

Shop 49ers game tickets
To be fair, the way the Saints always get knocked out of the playoffs since their SB win seems specially designed to torture a fanbase. Just off the top of my head you have the loss to the 7-9 Seahawks, the Catch III, the Minneapolis Miracle, the uncalled PI against the Rams, and now the 49ers comeback knocking them out. That's all in the last 11 seasons.
[ Edited by captveg on Jan 11, 2022 at 9:35 AM ]
Originally posted by captveg:
To be fair, the way the Saints always get knocked out of the playoffs since their SB win seems specially designed to torture a fanbase. Just off the top of my head you have the loss to the 7-9 Seahawks, the Catch III, the Minneapolis Miracle, the uncalled PI against the Rams, and now the 49ers comeback knocking them out. That's all in the last 11 seasons.

Very unlucky franchise but I think the football gods are punishing them after they were given a SB by the NFL higher-ups to lift the spirits of a city who just went through a terrible natural disaster.

But yeah I feel for them haha. Honestly, they deserved to be in the playoffs way more than the Eagles. Eagles are trash and I cant believe they swiveled their way into the playoffs
9-8 with the loss of a HOF QB and an elite WR is pretty good.

9-8 with 4-5 different QBs playing this year is not too shabby
WHO DAT?

NO PLAYOFFS, THAT'S WHO DAT!
lol f**k 'em
f**k the Saints. They hate us for some weird reason and their fans are a bunch of arrogant a*****es. I hope they lose every game they play.
Originally posted by DaBeegDeek:
f**k the Saints. They hate us for some weird reason and their fans are a bunch of arrogant a*****es. I hope they lose every game they play.

The Jim Mora Sr era lol.
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DaBeegDeek:

One reason for the Hate is that they used to be in the NFC west. Jerry Rice burned Deion so many times.
Originally posted by Giedi:
One reason for the Hate is that they used to be in the NFC west. Jerry Rice burned Deion so many times.

Deion played for the Falcons, not the Saints.
Share 49ersWebzone