• Veteran
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
we should trade for him and then have patrick willis murder him in practice

Matt Leinart, practice dummy.

I like.

Originally posted by teeohh:
Buffalo?

lulz

Can't you imagine Leinart's reaction after landing there? "Whoa, there ain't no hot chicks here!"

Originally posted by nothing03:
I bet Seahawks are gonna jis jump on this Pete Carroll has been trading to get his old players.

I put my money on this.
[ Edited by Crazy4Niners on Sep 1, 2010 at 12:19 AM ]
After his debut game against the great Bears defense on MNF I was convince he was the real deal (less mobile version of Steve Young).

Whatever happened
Originally posted by 49ersRednGold:
Originally posted by IWASATTHECATCH:
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
I hope he goes to the Jets, so he can back up Mark Sanchez. LOL now that would be some funny ish.

nice

Would be funnier if he goes to the Chiefs and backs up Matt Cassel.

this
Originally posted by RonMexico:
I hope he goes to the Jets, so he can back up Mark Sanchez. LOL now that would be some funny ish.

nice

this

god i hope that happens so bad
Originally posted by YuNGaCE:
Originally posted by RonMexico:

nice

this

god i hope that happens so bad

Yeah, backing up Cassel would be great and a "Karma is a b***h" moment

I also like Leinart going to Tennesse and backing up Vince Young. That would be more of a "The circle is complete" moment
Even though I am still pissed about that best damn sports show clip of him "dodging a bullet" by not coming out I think he would be a better backup than David Carr.
I think any QB who would have had the luxury of both Fitz and Boldin at the same time, yet still FLOP in passing numbers is the PUREST definition of a "bust".

Seriously, Leinart is now in the BUST CLUB, Matt couldn't even beat out a Pro-bowl fluke/interception machine!
Originally posted by asu49ers:
Even though I am still pissed about that best damn sports show clip of him "dodging a bullet" by not coming out I think he would be a better backup than David Carr.

David Carr = holding the ball in the fetal postion

Leinart= interceptions
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Originally posted by asu49ers:

David Carr = holding the ball in the fetal postion

Leinart= interceptions

lineart doesnt get INT he just throws 2 yd passes every play
What the heck are you guys talking about!!!!!

it's his off field issues that created this

I am jealous of the cards in this situation. I fully expect the niners to have a better season with Alex than the cards playing with Anderson. But the Cards knew leinart was iffy and they went out and got warner and now anderson.

The niners countered Alex's wonderful play with Shaun Hill and now David Carr. Yikes.
As per SportsCenter: Raiders and Giants might be 2 interested teams.

Please...please go to the Raiders. Then, maybe they'd trade/release Gradkowski (their only talented QB).
Originally posted by mcbaes72:

Please...please go to the Raiders. Then, maybe they'd trade/release Gradkowski (their only talented QB).

It is amazing how much Gradkowski throws and plays like Jeff Garcia. And he wears #5 so I feel like I am watching Garcia play.

Raiders and Bills put out a reports saying that Shefter is making erroneous statements
Share 49ersWebzone