Rep the Red & Gold: Shop 49ers Gear →

There are 733 users in the forums

Well f*uck you Beanie

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
LMAO from the Tards MB...

Quote:
Besides Steven Jackson and maybe Leron McClain Adrian Peterson,

Beanie Wells may be one of a very select few running backs who could truck Patrick Willis.

Beanie is a monster.

I saw him outside the Suns arena after game 6 of the conference finals and I gave him a pat on the back he's literally 100 percent solid muscle. Like I touched a rock haha.
Reply With Quote

If he had patted Willis on the back, his hand would have shattered clean off.

wait a minute, AP can 'truck' Patrick Willis? When the f**k did this happen. When the f**k did any of those dudes 'truck' Patrick Willis.

I'm calling BS
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
LMAO from the Tards MB...

Quote:
Besides Steven Jackson and maybe Leron McClain Adrian Peterson,

Beanie Wells may be one of a very select few running backs who could truck Patrick Willis.

Beanie is a monster.

I saw him outside the Suns arena after game 6 of the conference finals and I gave him a pat on the back he's literally 100 percent solid muscle. Like I touched a rock haha.
Reply With Quote

If he had patted Willis on the back, his hand would have shattered clean off.

wait a minute, AP can 'truck' Patrick Willis? When the f**k did this happen. When the f**k did any of those dudes 'truck' Patrick Willis.

I'm calling BS

Yeah I seem to remember when they were rookie AP tried to truck Willis in the whole and PW pretty much flipped him on his back and crushed him. I think the only guy who might be able to truck Willis is Brandon Jacobs.
Originally posted by okdkid:
All Cardinals players want to be 49ers. All Cardinals fans want to be Niner fans. They're still figuring their way through the minor league fan system. Give them time.



Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
LMAO from the Tards MB...

Quote:
Besides Steven Jackson and maybe Leron McClain Adrian Peterson,

Beanie Wells may be one of a very select few running backs who could truck Patrick Willis.

Beanie is a monster.

I saw him outside the Suns arena after game 6 of the conference finals and I gave him a pat on the back he's literally 100 percent solid muscle. Like I touched a rock haha.
Reply With Quote

If he had patted Willis on the back, his hand would have shattered clean off.

wait a minute, AP can 'truck' Patrick Willis? When the f**k did this happen. When the f**k did any of those dudes 'truck' Patrick Willis.

I'm calling BS

Yeah I seem to remember when they were rookie AP tried to truck Willis in the whole and PW pretty much flipped him on his back and crushed him. I think the only guy who might be able to truck Willis is Brandon Jacobs.

i think the only one who could truck willis VD and hes on the same team so it will never happen. willis is untruckable. nie is trippin, he hates us cuz his team got beat twice last year. welcome to the new NFC west b***h, niners will be on top for the next decade or two you sniveling loser. u and docket can go tweet tweet all u want about how much u hate us u little girls.
793 yards
Originally posted by pantstickle:
Were you expecting him to root for the 49ers?

Most players don't go out of their way to express their hatred for another team.

It's funny that the Cardinals, of all teams, are the ones coming out and expressing hatred toward us. Who the f*ck are the Cardinals, anyway? They've won the division twice in, how many, 40 years? And now they think they're a team that deserves to be a rival of the San Francisco 49ers?? To me, they're just another team. The only difference is they happen to be in our division. That's the ONLY thing that makes them a "rival," but not a REAL one. They hate us because we're the only threat to them.

To me, our only REAL rival is the Dallas Cowboys because of our battles over NFL supremacy with them. The next closest thing is the Oakland raiders, only because of location. Other than that, every other team is just another team.
that's big talk for somebody who averages 54 yards against the niners

Hahaha
[ Edited by sincalfaithful on Aug 25, 2010 at 8:15 PM ]
  • AZ9er
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 6,887
Originally posted by valrod33:

That's the pic I use for my desktop!
Beanie will be good, unfortunately for him our D is just better.

The cards spent the entire off-season with us in their heads... great, it's possible they could even take one from us, who knows. But that mentality only works against one team, they still have 14 other games to play. They will fall off during the season, I see the NFC west race being between us and the hawks, IF Hasslebeck remains healthy. And we will still probably lock down a play-off spot by week 14.
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
LMAO from the Tards MB...

Quote:
Besides Steven Jackson and maybe Leron McClain Adrian Peterson,

Beanie Wells may be one of a very select few running backs who could truck Patrick Willis.

Beanie is a monster.

I saw him outside the Suns arena after game 6 of the conference finals and I gave him a pat on the back he's literally 100 percent solid muscle. Like I touched a rock haha.
Reply With Quote

If he had patted Willis on the back, his hand would have shattered clean off.

wait a minute, AP can 'truck' Patrick Willis? When the f**k did this happen. When the f**k did any of those dudes 'truck' Patrick Willis.

I'm calling BS

but Beanie Wells fumbled with 52 seconds left in the half

in the redzone



Beanie" Baby" Wells after meeting Patrick Willis



Willis saying nice to meet yah lets do it again
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
It still bugs me to some extent that there is now a rivalry between the cardinals and the San Francisco 49ers. If someone had suggested there being a rivalry 10 years ago, he'd be laughed right out of the room.

Times change my friend. The tards were in a SB not too long ago, so I don't mind. Better than being in a rivalry with the Rams.

It seems like we're the only team that has a heated rivalry with all these NFC West teams. About 8-10 years ago, it was the rams, 5 years ago the Seahawks, and now the Cards... I dunno, maybe it's just me, but I never felt like there ever was any animosity between any of the other teams in our conference as there has been between them and our team. Kinda weird.
why do they (AZ) talk so much trash when we kick their ass every year?
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone