-
nothing03
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 4,785
Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:
This just in .... the NFC West sucks.
Good we got a fighting chance even if go 0-2 today.
-
Gore_21
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 12,685
Originally posted by nothing03:
Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:
This just in .... the NFC West sucks.
Good we got a fighting chance even if go 0-2 today.
I hate our division being the laughing stock of the league but good news we will only be down 1 game at worst after tonight. Although Seattle obviously has the tie breaker for now.
Then again since 2000 our division has sent 4 of the 11 teams to the super bowl. The NFC North has only 1, NFC East 3 and the NFC South 3.
-
BETTERDAYZ9ERS
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 3,078
Did the Seahawks get exposed by Kyle Orton? I knew their secondary was weak.
-
toeknee
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 54,571
I hope we win, I hate everyone talking about how this division sucks
-
PowderdToastMn
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 9,043
Originally posted by BETTERDAYZ9ERS:
Did the Seahawks get exposed by Kyle Orton? I knew their secondary was weak.
It sounds stupid, but I honestly think the biggest factor in the Niners game was the fact that the Seahawks knew what we were doing inside and out. It reminded me of the Bucs and Raiders Super Bowl. Our coaches should have changed the gameplan to make up for the fact that Seattle has someone in each level of their organization who knows how the Niners operate. Instead, they showed up and did the same things they have always done. Ulbrich and Robinson probably could have named the plays that our coaching staff was calling just by seeing them.
-
toeknee
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 54,571
Week 3
SF @KC
WAS @ STL
OAK @ ARI
SD @SEA
Hopefully we win and everyone else loses. I can see the cards winning that game though
-
ads_2006
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 64,567
I think Nmandi can shut down fitz
still, they can win it
we have to win regardless
-
blizzuntz
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 56,296
Everyone in our division should also lose to saints
-
AlohaBruh
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 3,521
SF @KC:
With how we played against the saints I have a good feeling about going in to KC. KC has a weak run game, we have a great run D. Cassel is....... half of Drew Brees? We MUST take the mistakes away and force turnovers. O-line improved, everything looked improved. Hopefully we can bring that playing tenacity to KC. We play with heart we can win big.
WAS @ STL:
Bradford will one day be an elite QB. As of now, he's on one of the worst teams in the league. McNabb will tear their D apart. Redskins win big.
OAK @ ARI:
I give edge to Arizona, they got torched by the falcons but were still able to run the ball with Hightower. The Raiders have no run D and that's what the Cards will key off on. Both teams have no QB's. Toss up.
SD @SEA:
It's at Seattle so I wont rule them out but I don't think they can win this game. Rivers Vs. Hawks secondary, I take rivers. Hasselbeck vs. SD secondary, I take SD. Chargers win big.
After week 3
Cards 2-1 or 1-2
Seahawks 1-2
49ers 1-2
Rams 0-3
[ Edited by 49ersNoKaOi on Sep 21, 2010 at 04:02:30 ]
-
znk916
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 4,285
Originally posted by teeohh:
Week 3
SF @KC
WAS @ STL
OAK @ ARI
SD @SEA
Hopefully we win and everyone else loses. I can see the cards winning that game though
if Beanie Wells isn't back, they have no offense at all
gradkowski makes a huge diff for oakland imo
-
valrod33
- Hall of Small
-
- Posts: 138,120
Originally posted by znk916:
Originally posted by teeohh:
Week 3
SF @KC
WAS @ STL
OAK @ ARI
SD @SEA
Hopefully we win and everyone else loses. I can see the cards winning that game though
if Beanie Wells isn't back, they have no offense at all
gradkowski makes a huge diff for oakland imo
Yeah If Gradkowski starts then i think they have a better chance of winning that game
-
LoboLtnLvr49er
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 1,494
mortreport
Filed to ESPN: Seahawks reach agreement with veteran slot receiver Brandon Stokley. Reunited with former Broncos OC Jeremy Bates.
Twitter
-
ninerfan21
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 6,924
There needs to be a petition to keep western teams from playing the early games. Stats show West coast teams don't fair well playing early. NFL has refused to take that into consideration but with enough fan support, NFL will have to listen
-
global_nomad
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 14,827
Some guy named Max Hall is in.
2 straight home wins and we are in 2nd place in the NFC West
-
kstolai
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 11,313
Originally posted by global_nomad:
Some guy named Max Hall is in.
2 straight home wins and we are in 2nd place in the NFC West 
lol easier said than done bro!