There are 227 users in the forums

Rex Ryan had lap band surgery

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by susweel:
He should just go on the biggest loser show. Those fat ass mofo's drop some serious weight.

I would guess he doesn't have time for it. But this is ridiculous, he has no excuse for getting this surgery. I understand how he could get pudgy like mike holmgren, eating alot of quick foods and stuff.

He has more at his disposal then every fat guy except maybe ones on the biggest loser.
Originally posted by jdt84_2:
Originally posted by susweel:
He should just go on the biggest loser show. Those fat ass mofo's drop some serious weight.

I would guess he doesn't have time for it. But this is ridiculous, he has no excuse for getting this surgery. I understand how he could get pudgy like mike holmgren, eating alot of quick foods and stuff.

He has more at his disposal then every fat guy except maybe ones on the biggest loser.

yeah, but some of what he "has at his disposal" is a s**t load of money to pay for weight loss surgery.
LMAO at "he has no excuse for getting this surgery. "
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
LMAO at "he has no excuse for getting this surgery. "

eh, it comes down to the "requirements" they have before they agree to do it. you have to lose a certain amount of weight, and he probably did th eopposite and put on the weight.

i am a big f**king dude, and i am borderline for this surgery by height to weight, and i do not qualify. not that i would want to. you have to give up carbobnated drinks, and alot of foods i love to eat.
good for him.....

That is a step in the right direction.....

I bet at his age....its VERY hard for his body to do enough cardio to overcome his weight problem.

at least he has a fighting chance now to get to a healthy weight.
You don't need that.

1) Eat less.
2) Exercise.

These radical surgeries that people are doing now a days don't make sense. But in his case if that helps him I'm happy for him.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
You don't need that.

1) Eat less.
2) Exercise.

These radical surgeries that people are doing now a days don't make sense. But in his case if that helps him I'm happy for him.

you have no idea about his medical condition....

he might not be able to execise
God I hate Rex the Hutt
Originally posted by Dshearn:
You don't need that.

1) Eat less.
2) Exercise.

He could simply eat less then. It's just a self control issue and portion size and # of meals per day. You can lose lots of weight with just the proper diet completely excluding exercise.
I didn't know that they could retrofit a lap band.

Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Take a lap, fatass.
Originally posted by Dshearn:
You don't need that.

1) Eat less.
2) Exercise.

He could simply eat less then. It's just a self control issue and portion size and # of meals per day. You can lose lots of weight with just the proper diet completely excluding exercise.

I wish I knew everything too :(
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
imagine what they found in the rolls......

Joe Namath trying to kiss Suzy Kolber again.
holy crap...anyone see this guy on nfln right now
Originally posted by brucesf49:
holy crap...anyone see this guy on nfln right now

No, hows he looking?
Share 49ersWebzone