LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 263 users in the forums

Norv Turner signs 3 year extension

Shop 49ers game tickets
http://www.nctimes.com/sports/football/professional/nfl/chargers/article_d05aaaba-c840-5d28-9c2b-ad93ec4df904.html

that should end all the Turner talk

Quote:
SAN DIEGO ---- The Chargers wasted no time making their first major move of an offseason that started just a day before. The signed head coach Norv Turner to a three-year contract extension on Monday evening that will keep him with the team through the 2013 season.
Originally posted by BirdmanJr:
http://www.nctimes.com/sports/football/professional/nfl/chargers/article_d05aaaba-c840-5d28-9c2b-ad93ec4df904.html

Quote:
SAN DIEGO ---- The Chargers wasted no time making their first major move of an offseason that started just a day before. The signed head coach Norv Turner to a three-year contract extension on Monday evening that will keep him with the team through the 2013 season.

thank god
f**k him
Originally posted by 49erWill:
Originally posted by RonMexico:
Originally posted by BirdmanJr:

Quote:

thank god

unfortunately it wont....

Sing should have contacted him... Yorks wouldn't pay him...we are doomed...

Can someone tell my why Marty was fired after taking them 14-2?

And Norv Turner..... gets a whaaaaa
  • GEEK
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SolRebe1:
Can someone tell my why Marty was fired after taking them 14-2?

And Norv Turner..... gets a whaaaaa

Marty had a falling out with their GM, and eventually got fired for it.
lol
good move by the chargera its not his fault his kicker is a choke artist
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
This is not a surprise, but he won't be the reason they get over the hump, if they ever do.
Originally posted by valrod33:

The game vs #5 seed, shouldn't have came down to FG's. The Chargers looked unprepared and over confident. 10 penalties, and a stupid gameplan dialed up by Norv cost them the game.

Originally posted by Hollywood49er:

The game vs #5 seed, shouldn't have came down to FG's. The Chargers looked unprepared and over confident. 10 penalties, and a stupid gameplan dialed up by Norv cost them the game.

I swear I will never understand the use of this word by NFL fans. Did he forget to pack their lunches or something.
Originally posted by danimal:

I swear I will never understand the use of this word by NFL fans. Did he forget to pack their lunches or something.

lol
Didnt game plan, study up on the opponent.
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Originally posted by danimal:

lol
Didnt game plan, study up on the opponent.

Exactly, Rivers was throwing from his backfoot most of his dropbacks and when the Running game stalled they kept trying....and trying to no success. Seems like did not intend of the jets stopping them and had no back up game plan. Norvel Turner.
Share 49ersWebzone